Terms & Conditions //
Your use of this websites indicates your acceptance of the Natives.co.uk Terms & Conditions found below. These Terms & Conditions can be modified at any time, and your continued use of the site indicates your acceptance of the modified terms.
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of the content across this website makes it impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any content posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered therein. The views expressed within user posted content belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Natives.co.uk, its affiliates, and/or sponsors.
If you find any content on this site to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via the 'Contact Us' link in the footer. If we determine that removal of content is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
By using Natives.co.uk, you agree to the following:
- If you contribute any graphic images, photographs or video footage, you accept all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from an individual or trademarked property in the content. Please do not submit any images, photographs or videos for which you do not have a current model or property release
- You will not post content that is clearly irrelevant to the section, nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You will not use profanity in any section, and will neither post with language or content that is racist, obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information) within the site but your own.
- You will not use this site to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this site.
- You will not use this site for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, cracks or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited on the site. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about the site's members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means.
- You will, if asked by a representative of the site, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of Natives.co.uk.
- You will not use the site to promote your own (or anyone elses) website, product or service unless prior consent has been given by a member of the Natives.co.uk team, or unless it's via the means of one of our advertising packages.
- We cannot review all user generated content and do not accept responsibility for the contents of any such content. We reserve the right to delete any user generated content and/or restrict posting rights on our site for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the Terms & Conditions of this site, your account may be terminated, your access to the site may be prohibited, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior.