Your season starts at the Ski and Snowboard Show as it lands in its new home this October at London’s iconic Earls Court with new and returning favourite winter sports attractions. This year the show gets a facelift with fresh new attractions, delicious food, and lots of winter fun for the whole family.
Top reasons to check out the show this year:
The UK’s Best Riders: Come face to face with the UK’s finest riders and watch them in action on the Trespass Hip Kicker with Avis. Each day of the show, the riders with the snow balls will be invited to flex their freestyle muscles on the Hip Kicker in front of industry professionals and an excited audience..
Get Involved: Have a go at snow tubing, the Aosta rodeo, Ollie competitions, and more! K2 Highest Ollie Tournament returning for 2011 will see visitors of all ages testing the limits of the latest K2 equipment as competitor’s battle for the highest Ollie. New for 2011, The Pierre & Vacances Petanque Piste will give people the perfect opportunity to try out the age old French summer favourite in a snowy setting
Great Prices on all the Latest Hardware and Fantastic Competitions: Check out the latest ski and snowboard styles for this winter season and take advantage of offers exclusive to the show. Professionals will be onsite to aid in boot fittings and provide expert knowledge on all of the featured equipment. Additionally, each day £1000’s worth of kit, holidays, and experiences will be given away in competition prizing.
Exclusive Holiday Offers: Get a jump on your winter holiday plans with great offers from tour operators and independent agents. Find out about the world’s top ski destinations via onsite representatives from France, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Austria and more.
More Show Highlights:
- Check out the Natives Job Fair open from 11am – 5pm on Saturday 22nd October and meet with one of their helpful representatives. Natives Job Fair is the leading seasonal recruitment event with a range of employers looking for the perfect employee. Don’t forget your CV!
- To get the party started every evening we’ll be hosting après sessions with live music from international musicians and DJS (acts to be announced soon).
- Land Rover Fashion Show & Brand Arena showcasing all the latest styles in snow sport apparel for the 2011 winter season complete with break dancers, base layers and giveaway that are so hot they’re cold.
- Les 3 Vallees Resort Bar will be setting the scene for how to celebrate après ski in style, with the Resort Bar keeping things lively.
- World Food Pavilion will excite the taste buds with food samples from all over the world.
If you book your ticket using the Natives dicsount code SEASON you can get £5 off the door price. We're too good to you!