The Scotland Ski and Snowboard Show and The Scottish Outdoors Show take place simultaneously in the SECC in Glasgow on the 15th and 16th of October, and you only require one ticket to visit both shows.
The shows are a must attend for all Scottish snow sports and outdoors enthusiasts. The event will showcase over 100 snow sports exhibitors, including top brands and retailers so that you get exclusive discounts on ski and snowboard equipment as well as saving money on the latest outdoors clothing and gear. If you are planning a winter break you can save money by researching and booking winter holidays from resorts around the world. You will also find the very best outdoor activities and pursuits that Scotland has to offer.
The show is also one of the most feature rich and exciting events in the UK, making it perfect for a family day out. All of the following features are free on entry:
- Freestyle ski and snowboard big air show on a massive 40 foot kicker with Olympic standard athletes.
- Performances from Danny Macaskill's Cycle Stunt Team - The Clan
- Outdoors Heroes Talks Theatre
- A1 Paintball Shooting Range
- Interactive Climbing Wall
- Bushcraft and Survival Demos
- BrewDog Apres Ski Bar
Because we're too good to you, we are giving you a unique code so that you can take advantage of an amazing ticket deal. Tickets are £12 on the door, but if you pre-book your ticket online by clicking here and quote the following code ski11natives, you will get your ticket fo only £9 (booking fees may apply), as well as the following:
- A free ski pass to to one of the Scottish ski resorts - Cairngorm Mountain, Glencoe Mountain Resort and Nevis Range (worth £30).
- A free ski and outdoors goody bag (worth £10)
- Entry into both shows.
That is right, if you quote "ski11natives", you will get discounted entry to both shows, a free ski pass to a Scottish resort and a goody bag. All for only £9. Book now by calling 0844 395 400, or clicking here.