Option 2 -
Oct/Nov - Aug
From ONLY £3295
-Summer/Oct/Nov: Natives UK Cookery Course
- Dec - May : Season working in Europe
- July - Aug : Ticket to Ride six week course in South Africa OR Costa Rica
Ticket to Ride Surfing Adventure / Natives Cookery Course / job in the Alps
Summer or Oct - The Natives Cookery Course
Each year Natives runs our own cookery courses, specifically designed for winter staff by winter staff, recognised through the industry.
What's Included in a Natives UK Chalet Cookery Course?
-- All tuition fees
-- 5 days tuition
-- 4 nights' accommodation* (single at St Teresa's, shared otherwise)
-- Continental breakfast
-- Mid-morning tea/coffee plus refreshments
-- Lunch, afternoon tea, dinner with wine
-- All ingredients for cooking
-- Tuition from experienced chalet staff and qualified teachers
-- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate qualification
-- Specialist sessions on Alpine specific issues
-- The Natives Chalet Cook Book
-- Natives Apron and T shirt
-- Diploma (if you pass!)
-- Assistance finding your dream job in the Alps
July 11 - Aug 11: 6 week Ticket to Ride
Surf Course in South Africa
Come with Ticket to Ride and experience the rush of surfing and travelling through South Africa. Travel to 5 top surf destinations with TTR coaching team and watch your surfing improve day upon day. Get involved with the communities that welcome you with the Ticket to Ride community projects and explore the areas you visit on the Ticket to Ride day trips. The ultimate African adventure.
"I found Ticket to Ride to be very eye opening and felt that it gave me everything that I wanted from a surf trip. I learned to surf, met great people and also did things that I never expected to do like bungee jumping and ski diving. I am sorry to be going home!" Matt, 19
- All internal travel and accommodation
- 80 hrs coaching from South Africa's most highly regarded Surf Coaches
- Unlimited additional coaching from Ticket to Ride UK Staff. All hold BSA Qualifications.
- The provision of beginners 'soft' surf boards for surf instruction in Cape Town.
- Excellent discount on custom board from top SA shaper, Clayton, for onward surfing development.
- A tailored coaching scheme devised to help all riders of any experience>
- Wavescape Swell and Weather Course
- Wine tour: Tour; tasting at the prestigious Klein Constantia Estate
- Tour of Clayton Surfboard Factory
- Flowrider: An afternoon at Durban's amazing man-made wave
- World's highest bungee
- quad Bike Safari
- Social Events: various including Arrival and Departure Braii (South African BBQ)
- 24hr Pre-Trip support
- TTRide T-Shirt and lanyard
- Post trip recruitment service to top UK surf schools
- Lifetime TTRide membership
July 11 - Aug 11: 6 week Ticket to Ride
Surf Course in Costa Rica
Come and spend 6 weeks in the Jungles of Costa Rica with Ticket to Ride. Our 6-week course combines learning to surf with the chance to learn Spanish and teach English in the local School. For 1 week of the course you will experience the rush of swell chasing as we take to the road in search of the best waves Costa Rica has to offer. Extra activities include jungle exploration, quad biking, an afternoon's sport fishing, snorkelling on outer reefs and a weekly yoga course. Escape the snow and find your jungle paradise.
- 2 TTRide Staff directly in control of the trip throughout the entire 6 week course
- Travel; transfers from San Jose plus 1 week road trip
- all accommodation
- 36 hours of scheduled surf lessons
- 10 hours of 1-1 coaching
- use of TTR learn to ride surf equipment
- video analysis coaching and feedback sessions
- Spanish; course of 10 Spanish lessons including all course materials
- involvement in TTR teacing projects
- 5 week introductory yoga course
- sport fishing
- quad biking
- canopy tour
- TTR BBQ
- TTR t-shirt
- Pre trip report
- 24 hour access to TTRide UK office staff during the trip
December - April - Winter Season in Europe
Anyone that's done a season will agree that it's the experience of a lifetime, the chance to live, work and ride in some of the most beatuiful places in the world is unbeatable. Every season is different, and every resort has it's own qualities, but if you work hard and play hard, you'll get the very, most out of this amazing experience. The skills that you will learn at the Natives Cookery Course will help you to fit straight into chalet life, and you'll pick up invaluable tips from people that know their business.
If you want to have the most unique year out, meet like minded people and have the adventure of a lifetime, then don't let this opportunity pass you by...
For more details pls fill in the contact form or call us +44208 788 4271