Natives.co.uk Jobs Fair - meet the employers
|By adamrowden, 20 Jul '12 at 09:34
We have two Natives Jobs Fairs during the year. One Summer Fair and one Winter Fair.
These events are great for you if you...
- Are thinking about working a winter season, but don't really know where to start.
- Want to see all the different options that are open to you.
- Would like to compare the packages that are offered.
- Want to meet the people who've been there, done that.
- Are thinking about taking a snow sport gap year.
FREE TO ATTEND
The Natives Jobs Fair is always free to attend, so if you're looking for a job for summer or winter then come along and talk direct to the employers. There will also be representatives from companies who specialise in instructor courses.
Some of the companies that always attend include Esprit Holidays, Skiworld, Ingham, Ski Total, Alpine Elements and Crystal Holidays.
The Natives Jobs Fair has been set at the Novotel Hotel, London West
for a while now, and we intend to hold in there in the future, however, if we are to change the location of the event then we will make sure it is made clear where the new venue is.
GOODIES AND PRIZES - RAFFLE
Everyone who attends gets entered into a raffle to win PRIZES! We will have random selections through the day for people to win some fabulous freebies. Watch this space!
NOT JUST A JOBS FAIR
There will also be the opportunity to hear talks on a wide range of subjects:
In the past workshops have included the following topics...
- Hosted by Nonstop Snow, leading providers of ski & snowboard instructor courses.
- How to get work as an instructor
-"Horse’s mouth” experiences from a level 3 ski instructor and level 2 snowboard instructor
- Introduction to Canadian resorts
- Finding Your Job (Natives.co.uk)
- The package and possible 'extras' you can expect
- The application form and CVs - the rights and wrongs
- Interview advice and tips - you've got there, so get it right!
- Questions should you be asking a potential employer
- Presented by Jim Duncombe, Natives Recruitment Manager
-Your guide to being a chalet host with Q&A
- Presented by Ski World
- Ask your questions to the right people in the industry
- Experienced season workers on-hand to give their personal experiences
- Ask questions on all aspects of season life
- Summer and Winter Season? Get trained up for the whole year with season2season
- How to get the most from your training for a winter and summer season.
- Thinking beyond your ski season - How to do it and when to do it
- Alternatives to working this winter
- Presented by season2season/Ticket to Ride
So, if you fancy attending one of our Jobs Fairs then you should keep an eye out for the next one is taking place. Or, you can always sign up
for our emails where we will let you know all about our latest news and events including our Jobs Fairs.
Viewed 31,058 times