why //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  sleepy    On:  Thu 17th November, 2005 at 20:46
sleepy
#1  why  17 Nov '05 at 20:46
Why do relationships seem to take as about as long as you were together to finish???????????????????Even if you both know that it will never work,why do people act like it will just because....Its all a f*cking act.

Who is single and loving it??Please make me feel better.

Who want to be by themselves for the rest of there lives?

I'm aware that these questions cant really be answered & that this thread will die in the next few minutes.

If someone is bored will someone tell me a story of a relationship with someone they were practicaly going to get married to & they broke up??
         Jump to Top
longshot
Austria
#2  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:04
I went out with a girl once, it was going really well, we were in love. So well we talked about marraige. But unfortunately her boy friend put an end to it!
         Jump to Top
sleepy
#3  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:10
Dis you just make that up?It doesnt matter if you did made me feel better.

I hate this.\broke up last year......went awy.Got told I'm the one....then he doesnt make an effort when I get back from France now I'm going away again.

I wish people would just leave me the f*ck alone.I hate it when people play around with your mind.This thread is a bit boring....sorry.I have no one to talk to.Im in Poland & all my friends are in London.Cant afford to call them for long chats
         Jump to Top
vics
Oxford- South America- Morzine
#4  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:31

Originally posted by sleepy

Dis you just make that up?It doesnt matter if you did made me feel better.

I hate this.\broke up last year......went awy.Got told I'm the one....then he doesnt make an effort when I get back from France now I'm going away again.

I wish people would just leave me the f*ck alone.I hate it when people play around with your mind.This thread is a bit boring....sorry.I have no one to talk to.Im in Poland & all my friends are in London.Cant afford to call them for long chats

rubbish. im in a very similar situation myself. yes why cant they leave u the f^%k alone! mind games are the worst.
http://Vics83.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/vics83
         Jump to Top
Ian
South America then New Zealand !
#5  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:34
whats long and drawn out ?
- www.mypinkvest.com - PINK VEST :: The travellers northern star[url=http://www.skibum.tk][/url]
         Jump to Top
sleepy
#6  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:36
F*ck them......well I just sent him an email.About the 100th break up even though we are already broken up I think But he is out at the house music awards in London & I am in Poland so I wont get a reply until tommorrow.

The tricky thing is he's living in my flat,so when I get back fro Poland he will be there & much awkwardness.But then I'm leaving to France in two days after I get back.SO not too bad
         Jump to Top
sleepy
#7  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:37
whats situation are you in vics??

My relationship is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONg.and drwan out.It must end god dammit!!!!!!!!
         Jump to Top
user206
#8  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:39

Originally posted by vics

rubbish. im in a very similar situation myself. yes why cant they leave u the f^%k alone! mind games are the worst.

Well there is one sure-fire way to end the issue...
         Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#9  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:40
Chin up sweetie - love is blind and silly and hope keeps us trying long after we should have given up. But love is also fantastic and clever, capable of making you do stuff you didn't think you could do. Peaks and troughs y'know? Stay solid and there'll be a hug and a beer waiting for you in Meribel.

Have a drink for me.

PP
x

Originally posted by Motorhead

Everything Louder Than Everything Else!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
         Jump to Top
Reidy
Meribel
#10  Re: Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:41

Why do relationships seem to take as about as long as you were together to finish???????????????????Even if you both know that it will never work,why do people act like it will just because....Its all a f*cking act.

Who is single and loving it??Please make me feel better.

Who want to be by themselves for the rest of there lives?

I'm aware that these questions cant really be answered & that this thread will die in the next few minutes.

If someone is bored will someone tell me a story of a relationship with someone they were practicaly going to get married to & they broke up??

Had a 7 year relationship, we broke up, went a bit messy, and now we're cool. You gotta stay broken up and knock the whole sh*t on the head. Half-arsed efforts mean head f*cks. And I'm very happily single. You can do what you want whenever you want and in whoever's hottub. 3 weeks ago I had a hottub with 6 people and that made me realise how much I love being single.
         Jump to Top
vics
#11  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:41

F*ck them......well I just sent him an email.About the 100th break up even though we are already broken up I think But he is out at the house music awards in London & I am in Poland so I wont get a reply until tommorrow.

The tricky thing is he's living in my flat,so when I get back fro Poland he will be there & much awkwardness.But then I'm leaving to France in two days after I get back.SO not too bad

very tricky.

You will have the time of ur life on ur season and hopefully come back with a clearer head. having distance and perspective is a wonderous thing, and having no (or limited) contact helps! believe me. been in contact with my ex for the last 8 months and it hasnt helped one bit! was with him for 4 and a half years

make the most of ur season ahead, everyone goes thru rubbishy times. u'd be amazed how many people are in a similar situ. doesnt help much i know. keep smiling!
         Jump to Top
sleepy
#12  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:43

Originally posted by Penniless_Playa

Chin up sweetie - love is blind and silly and hope keeps us trying long after we should have given up. But love is also fantastic and clever, capable of making you do stuff you didn't think you could do. Peaks and troughs y'know? Stay solid and there'll be a hug and a beer waiting for you in Meribel.

Have a drink for me.

PP
x

:hug: ok...i'm off to the kitchen for another glass of wine....just for you!
         Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#13  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:44

Have a drink for me.

PP
x

:hug: ok...i'm off to the kitchen for another glass of wine....just for you!

Cheers babe - can't really drink with this female dog of a cold I've got so, drink up!

Jump to Top
vics
#14  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:44

Chin up sweetie - love is blind and silly and hope keeps us trying long after we should have given up.

x

never a truer word spoken.
         Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#15  Re: why  17 Nov '05 at 21:45
Hehehehehe!! B*tch comes out as female dog! Superb!

Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort