Which resort for season 14/15? //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Hollzz    On:  Wed 16th July, 2014 at 21:39
Hollzz
#1  Which resort for season 14/15?  16 Jul '14 at 21:39
Hiiii,

I'm heading back out for my third season, but I'm struggling to choose resorts. I've whittled it down to: Val D'Isere, Tignes, Val Thorens, Chamonix and Mayrhofen.

I'll be working as a rep. Loved the last two resorts I've been placed in, but found ADH too cliquey and the snow in Anton too pants - but then again it was a bad year for snow.

My priorities are: good snow (almost a given for France), an extensive ski area with good off-piste opportunities as I'm looking to progress in this area. Lots of fun. Lively apres ski and good nightlife. Big resort. I'm definitely not looking for somewhere quiet. And I don't want to have to trek for miles to the nearest lift. Non cliquey would also be on my list, but I guess that depends on who happens to be out there that particular season. Any help would be much appreciated

Ta x
Alpe D'Huez 12/13 St Anton, Lech & Zurs 13/14
TUI/CrystalSki - www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk
         Jump to Top
Corinne21
#2  Re: Which resort for season 14/15?  20 Jul '14 at 01:03
In reply to Hollzz (Post #1)
Hey, I'm wondering the same thing about which resort to choose. It will be my first year and I'm still looking for a job. I'm a Canadian and I'm working on getting a visa to apply for jobs. Did you go through that process at all or are you from the UK/EU?

Thanks!
Corinne
         Jump to Top
Corinne21
#3  Re: Which resort for season 14/15?  20 Jul '14 at 01:06
This is my dilemma/ challenge... to apply for the French Youth Mobility Visa you need to provide the companies info that you'll be working for. But in order to get a job you need a Visa... has anyone does this before and how does it typically work?
Thanks everyone

Corinne
         Jump to Top
lozbawz
#4  Re: Which resort for season 14/15?  2 Aug '14 at 19:58
In reply to Hollzz (Post #1)
VT!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!