What About Courchevel? esp. 1550 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  T-Vox    On:  Tue 29th November, 2005 at 23:04
T-Vox
Southampton/courchevel
#1  What About Courchevel? esp. 1550  29 Nov '05 at 23:04
Seems to be a lot about Meribel on here. Anyone Up in Courchevel instead? Look like I'll probably be living in 1550 from Mid Jan to end of season Singing with a new Three valleys band Called Brainscape so look out for us! It involves me, 2 Brazilian guys and the drummer so should stick out!

Anyway, Whos in 1550, and what is the deal with getting to 1850, does the gondola run late night?

Would Love to meet as many people as possible as I've never done a ski season before. The Band Gets Friday and Sunday nights off as well as some mondays and should be playing Le praz or La tania on tuesday nights.

Anyway, Let the NATIVES know if you are in Courchevel (especially 1550).
Join me on the world of myspace: www.myspace.com/tomofbass I'm pretty new to this "web personality" thing so come and boost my ego by joining my friends list!
         Jump to Top
mat297
Edinburgh
#2  Re: What About Courchevel? esp. 1550  30 Nov '05 at 12:20
look a bit harder, or use the search facility?!?!

there is loads about courchevel with a good 10/15 people form here going or already gone. there is a roll call posted by my self, also on this section of the site. i am going to 1650 to work for inghams, it is my first season and from what i can gather there is a regular bus up and down the mountain, last bus is what people usually get up to 1850 for a night out, or to 1650 if you decide thats where u wanna go. then get a taxi back down in the morning.

mat
Roll on the Snow!

^^^Meant to be animated^^^
         Jump to Top
AmyL
Manchester
#3  Re: What About Courchevel? esp. 1550  30 Nov '05 at 12:24
hello!
I lived there last year and might be again this season - its cool. Quieter than 16 and 18 but there are a few good bars latest open til 2am and everyone knows each other and its lot more intimate than the rest of the resort and easy to get to 1650 and back, the bubble up to 1850 stops at 7.30pm i think, but buses run up the hill til midnight and then its about 20euros in a taxi down or a cold walk down the piste!!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort