Weekend Rep //

Author
  Topic Started By:  joshd91    On:  Fri 11th July, 2014 at 00:42
joshd91
#1  Weekend Rep  11 Jul '14 at 00:42
Hi, got a call to an assessment day for a weekend rep job. You get accommodation, ski pass insurance etc but no salary. on the upside youre only expected to work 3 days a week, leaving 4 days for skiing. i was just wondering how easy people reckon it'd be to pick up a bar job doing like a couple of days a week for some spending money?
         Jump to Top
Hollzz
#2  Re: Weekend Rep  16 Jul '14 at 21:32
In reply to joshd91 (Post #1)
You need to be proactive about getting a bar job. Most people wanting them turn up early in November and snap them all up. If you're going out with a tour op you won't get there till December. Do your research and contact a places in advance, make sure you make yourself known in resort as soon as you arrive etc. I was a full time rep but my friends who were weekend reps struggled at first to get a second 'week day' job but managed after Christmas when some people got homesick and went home. It's easier if you speak a second language because you could work in a hire shop. Previous bar or hospitality experience will put you ahead for part time work in that sector. Join resort groups on Facebook for the coming season quite early and post on there. Some resorts have specific job pages. Good luck!
Alpe D'Huez 12/13 St Anton, Lech & Zurs 13/14
TUI/CrystalSki - www.holidayhypermarket.co.uk
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview