Wat up Vix! //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Bags    On:  Wed 21st September, 2005 at 12:13
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#16  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:27

Originally posted by DB

Is it true that copper wire was created by two Yorkshire men arguing over a 1 penny piece?

No, it was a farthing.
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
#17  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:30

Originally posted by Coronita

Originally posted by Vix63

Got any ideas as to how I can persuade medicine interviewers that ski seasons are a good idea??

Handling lots of drunken people with minor-skiiing-due-to-no-prior-training has to be good practice for A&E??

If dynamite as a ski host is anything to go by
http://www.natives.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2770&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

you'll have plenty of first aid opportunities.
         Jump to Top
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#18  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 15:08
500 posts!!

Can I have a medal? Oh, or a badge would do, too. Thanks awfully!
And, I am having home made steak and kidney pie for supper. Gosh, today is a good day! There are benefits to living at home.

Our Proteus system is down at the mo, so I'm not working......
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#19  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 15:16

500 posts!!

Can I have a medal? Oh, or a badge would do, too. Thanks awfully!
And, I am having home made steak and kidney pie for supper. Gosh, today is a good day! There are benefits to living at home.

Our Proteus system is down at the mo, so I'm not working......

CONGRATULATIONS!
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Bags
London
#20  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 15:18

You head out early!! how come?[/quote:8e25564b7b]Lots of training weeks or something.

Actually I know someone working for your co. Don't know which resort, but I guess you'll see her at training. It's her second season but think she is doing the chalet girl thing again... Will let you know anyway.

Toilet humour? Excellent. Better than colleagues taking the piss out of you. Not sure why this happens to me so much... Apparently I take it well, surely this is a positive trait so why does it result in more piss-takage!?

[quote:8e25564b7b="Vix63"]500 posts!!

Can I have a medal?

Congrats!

Can't help with the medal. I reckon Kenz could come up with a suitable smiley though...
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#21  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 15:27
thank you, thank you both of you!!

A real live person working for the same company? How exciting!! You shall have to PM me some details. At some stage I will give you my mobile no so we can get up to some crazy sh*t out there!! oooooooh come on, time!!

Cant stand people who cant take piss taking, nice to hear your so good humoured about it all. I get a lot of stick from my brother, always have, so I'm fairly thick skinned! BTW, speaking of him, how bad is it to 'get it on' with one of his friends......?? He doesnt have to know of course!
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
#22  Re: Wat up Vix!  22 Sep '05 at 08:06

Originally posted by Bags

500 posts!!

Can I have a medal?

Congrats!

Can't help with the medal. I reckon Kenz could come up with a suitable smiley though...

Jump to Top
Vix63
#23  Re: Wat up Vix!  22 Sep '05 at 08:24
God, I'm chuffed!
Where does one find these rediculous smilies????
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#24  Re: Wat up Vix!  22 Sep '05 at 08:32
Well done vix, you have reached an important milestone in your natives career, I'll have to get you a drink out in Val!!!
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#25  Re: Wat up Vix!  22 Sep '05 at 08:42
Thank you! I'll have what you're having.

Its all about the 'league tables'!!!
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#26  Re: Wat up Vix!  22 Sep '05 at 08:46
Yeah, I think you just moved up a division.
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#27  Re: Wat up Vix!  23 Sep '05 at 14:22

I get a lot of stick from my brother, always have, so I'm fairly thick skinned! BTW, speaking of him, how bad is it to 'get it on' with one of his friends......?? He doesnt have to know of course!

Not bad at all, depending on aforementioned friend's Hot Status. Is he the Total Uber King Of High Hotness, or merely bordering on Vaguely Attractive And Not-At-All Troll-Like?

BTW is your bro planning on visiting you out in Val D at all....?

Ooo and PM on way etc etc.
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#28  Re: Wat up Vix!  23 Sep '05 at 14:46
Uber HOT but more my type rather than yours...slightly Seth from the OC crossed with brandon boyd from incubus......droooooool. Plus, he's doing medicine at oxford, PLUS, he's super nice, but not in a sickly way. Perfect!!

yeah, bro will prob come out for a bit-free and single......

Why am I here? No other offices are working....
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#29  Re: Wat up Vix!  23 Sep '05 at 15:01

Uber HOT but more my type rather than yours...slightly Seth from the OC crossed with brandon boyd from incubus......droooooool. Plus, he's doing medicine at oxford, PLUS, he's super nice, but not in a sickly way. Perfect!![/quote:cb3afe36f3]
He sounds uber hot. In all honesty, my type or not, I reckon I'd fancy him tee hee! Anyway they can always dye their hair...

[quote:cb3afe36f3="Vix63"]Why am I here? No other offices are working....

Erm, correction. Most of my office is working. Just not me. Ohhh ho ho, can't piss them off too much due to job next year but ho humph I really can't focus/concentrate/be bovvered innit.

I keep buying stuff off the net. V bad, it's worse than buying things on card. PayPal feels like pretend money...
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#30  Re: Wat up Vix!  23 Sep '05 at 15:21
Not goood when you spend more than you earn in a day...buying is just too easy!!!

He's a bit 'natural' in that he wore a DJ and berkenstocks (sp??) to the college ball- try hard!

Good to know you're still 'working', I dont feel so alone
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort