Wat up Vix! //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Bags    On:  Wed 21st September, 2005 at 12:13
Bags
London
#1  Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 12:13

How goes?
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#2  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 12:28
yo yo mo fo!

All good- have worked out I could make lots of dosh before I head out to Val. Christ, I have 9 weeks left-too long!!!!!
Fly out from Luton at 7 in the morning, which is problemmatic as I live up 'ere in the shire-do trains go that early down there??
When you heading out??
Just in the process of applying to unis yet again, do you think i can just plain lie on my personal statement??
I think I might be good at golf. Do you think its too sad if I take it up?
I did windsurfing in Mallorca-what fun! I was crap.

Oh, i got to go and do work......sorry, I of course have a lot of interesting stuff to tell you, I'm just saving it all!

Hows you?
Hows everyone??
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#3  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 12:32

Originally posted by Vix63

yo yo mo fo!

All good- have worked out I could make lots of dosh before I head out to Val. Christ, I have 9 weeks left-too long!!!!!
Fly out from Luton at 7 in the morning, which is problemmatic as I live up 'ere in the shire-do trains go that early down there??

What day of the week are you flying?

What would you say to someone who had a spare room, not too far from Luton?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Vix63
#4  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:11
I would say 'what do I have to do??'
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#5  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:11

have worked out I could make lots of dosh before I head out to Val.[/quote:86b4328585] Awesome. The drinks are on you.

When you heading out??[/quote:86b4328585]No idea about trains. Up north scares me... Trains to airports generally go all the time though don't they? Certainly flightlink-type-coach-things do. I despise public transport. Hmph I'm such a snob!

Apparently heading out 18th November-ish myself, I think, possibly...? Latter part of November sometime anyway.

[quote:86b4328585="Vix63"]Just in the process of applying to unis yet again, do you think i can just plain lie on my personal statement??
It's not lying, it's embellishing the truth. I say go for it. Unless you really were head girl, captain of the hockey, netball and rounders team, Grade 27 piano, violin and clarinet, president of the debating, drama and art clubs etc. I wasn't, so there was an element of embellishment going on there...

[quote:86b4328585="Vix63"]I think I might be good at golf. Do you think its too sad if I take it up?

Oh, i got to go and do work......sorry, I of course have a lot of interesting stuff to tell you, I'm just saving it all!

Hows you?
Hows everyone??
Vix you are hilarious... Don't think golf is sad. I don't understand how it's classified as a sport though - you drive everywhere in a go-kart and have someone to carry all your stuff for you. Where's the exertion in that? Although is snooker a sport too? I think I'm being really stupid today...

Windsurfing is excellent fun. Housemates are obsessed with it... If you are good at golf and crap at windsurfing then I'd definitely go with the former. It's nice to be good at stuff, plus it'll help with fatcat corporate lunches later in life, also I'd say it's an easier hobby to pursue in England... Wow, I really am a fountain of useful advice.

I'm good. Although bored. Work is usually more fun than this. It's very difficult to maintain focus these days...
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
DB
Vienna Austria vía Manchester
#6  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:18

Lie back and think of Ireland?
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#7  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:19

Originally posted by DB

I was thinking: send me an email, but that idea sounds better.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Skibum
The Back of Beyond.
#8  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:21

Originally posted by WTFH

Originally posted by DB

I was thinking: send me an email, but that idea sounds better.

Run Vix, Run!

Or maybe stay in a Travelodge.
"The Dude abides."
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#9  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 13:51

yo yo mo fo!

When you heading out??
Just in the process of applying to unis yet again, do you think i can just plain lie on my personal statement??
I think I might be good at golf. Do you think its too sad if I take it up?

Hows you?
Hows everyone??

Vix,
See if there are coaches overnight from Leeds. If not, go down the day before & stay over.
         Jump to Top
Vix63
#10  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:05
shiiiiiiiiit!! Do you do airport transfer? Do you live near a bus stop? Dont start the 'do you have any irish in you' or whatever your classic line is!!

And Bags - who have you been speaking to? I was indeed head girl, captain of the hockey team, oh, grade 609 piano etc etc!! Ahem.

You head out early!! how come?

Got any ideas as to how I can persuade medicine interviewers that ski seasons are a good idea??

sorry for crap answers-am trying to not get fired on day one for skiving!!
Nice people here though-lots of swearing and toilet humour (v.intellectual)!!
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#11  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:09

shiiiiiiiiit!! Do you do airport transfer? Do you live near a bus stop? Dont start the 'do you have any irish in you' or whatever your classic line is!!

And Bags - who have you been speaking to? I was indeed head girl, captain of the hockey team, oh, grade 609 piano etc etc!! Ahem.

You head out early!! how come?

Got any ideas as to how I can persuade medicine interviewers that ski seasons are a good idea??

sorry for crap answers-am trying to not get fired on day one for skiving!!
Nice people here though-lots of swearing and toilet humour (v.intellectual)!!

What else do you expect in Yorkshire???
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#12  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:17

shiiiiiiiiit!! Do you do airport transfer? Do you live near a bus stop?

Airport tranfers are a possibility. It depends what day of the week.

Yes, there is a bus stop at the bottom of my road.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Vix63
#13  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:21
we may not be clever, but we are 'special' with a lot to offer!!!
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
DB
Vienna Austria vía Manchester
#14  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:23
Is it true that copper wire was created by two Yorkshire men arguing over a 1 penny piece?
         Jump to Top
user10
#15  Re: Wat up Vix!  21 Sep '05 at 14:24

Handling lots of drunken people with minor-skiiing-due-to-no-prior-training has to be good practice for A&E??
         Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort