The Choice Is Hard //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  belgian vince    On:  Fri 4th November, 2005 at 19:46
belgian vince
just back from australia, already back in austria
#21  Re: The Choice Is Hard  4 Nov '05 at 22:43
yep stu, dutch certainly need weed before being able to speak any other language than dutch, dutcho-english, dutcho-french or dutcho-german.

pity though that there's no dutch on this forum.

anyway: how many dutch fo you need to put in a lightbulb?

answer: 5. and a table. one stands on the table and holds the bulb up. the other four all grab and end of the table and start turning.
"There is no sense of possibility if there is no reality, but I could be wrong of course" - R. Musil
         Jump to Top
belgian vince
#23  Re: The Choice Is Hard  4 Nov '05 at 22:46
especially if prepared in some nice, white wine (let's say a meursault or you could also try a german badener trocken) sauce having added some garlic (but not too much) and spring onion.
"There is no sense of possibility if there is no reality, but I could be wrong of course" - R. Musil
         Jump to Top
belgian vince
#25  Re: The Choice Is Hard  4 Nov '05 at 22:58
how far away would you be? i'm without real activity until like Nov 19, then two weeks of skiing madness with the austrian trainers and their c-team on pitztal glacier (Landes course), then one week of prepping for season and then i'm off...

so who's in for some more moules-frites anywhere next week somewhere on the belgo-french border area???
         Jump to Top
belgian vince
#27  Re: The Choice Is Hard  4 Nov '05 at 23:05
be on your guard! have heard that they had the nerve to serve mediterranean moules last year! an Outrage if you'll ask me!!
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#28  Re: The Choice Is Hard  4 Nov '05 at 23:39
Hello, are you a Dutch skiing/snowboarding fanatic and reading this? If you are then please sign up and join in the chat cos you are needed. You clearly come from a quite ridiculous country and we want to know a bit more about you otherwise we'll carry on stereotyping you as a bunch of gay pot-heads who even get slagged off by Belgians.

Your language is pointless and nobody else speaks it properly which is why you make lame attempts at speaking other peoples. You have no hills, wear silly clothes and clogs and you have had no significant influence on any other culture anywhere else cos you are all so pointless.

In fact the last bunch of Dutch people I rember meeting were middle aged fat bald sex tourists chatting up some fat ugly black bird.
         Jump to Top
highvelocitypenguin
#29  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:08

Originally posted by mista

Hello, are you a Dutch skiing/snowboarding fanatic and reading this? If you are then please sign up and join in the chat cos you are needed. You clearly come from a quite ridiculous country and we want to know a bit more about you otherwise we'll carry on stereotyping you as a bunch of gay pot-heads who even get slagged off by Belgians.

Your language is pointless and nobody else speaks it properly which is why you make lame attempts at speaking other peoples. You have no hills, wear silly clothes and clogs and you have had no significant influence on any other culture anywhere else cos you are all so pointless.

In fact the last bunch of Dutch people I rember meeting were middle aged fat bald sex tourists chatting up some fat ugly black bird.

I hate to speak out of turn, but that last post sounded an awful lot like it could have been written by Clarkson himself!
Are you hiding behing the facade of despising him while in all reality you're emulating him?

Stu.
“Wisdom comes with winters.”
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” - Oscar Wilde
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#30  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:11
Dont tell anyone else that may be Dutch readin this but I was trying to write something offensive enough that we might actually enroll a dutch natives member since they'd have to reply to that load of sh*te, however there are few hills in Holand so probably not many people who would be reading this...
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#31  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:12
The last bit's true though
         Jump to Top
highvelocitypenguin
#32  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:14

...there are few hills in Holand...

Is that half way between Poland and Holland?

Stu.
“Wisdom comes with winters.”
“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” - Oscar Wilde
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#33  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:15

Originally posted by highvelocitypenguin

...there are few hills in Holand...

Is that half way between Poland and Holland?

Stu.

No thats Germany
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#34  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:40
Why is it that when you meet any Tulip Head in a ski resort they think they are the worlds greatest skiers/boarders?

They come from the flattest country on earth for gods sakes.

I remain,

Boggars

P.S. The answer probably is the same as for the one 'Why do men with small willies always strip naked and dance on the tables?'
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#35  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 00:47

Originally posted by boggart

Why is it that when you meet any Tulip Head in a ski resort they think they are the worlds greatest skiers/boarders?

They come from the flattest country on earth for gods sakes.

I remain,

Boggars

P.S. The answer probably is the same as for the one 'Why do men with small willies always strip naked and dance on the tables?'

And same reason that saggy titted girls are always the ones to get them out first. Grrr!

Originally posted by Motorhead

Everything Louder Than Everything Else!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
         Jump to Top
belgian vince
#36  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 10:44
and the last to put them away

shouldn't there be a slagging-the-dutch-off-topic now?

could be fun; my stock of jokes on the dutch is endless but sometimes qualitatively inadequate
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#37  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 10:47
So do you know what job you are accepting? or what things are you still taking into consideration?
         Jump to Top
Jessilicious
London
#38  Re: The Choice Is Hard  5 Nov '05 at 11:43
am I being really dense or does it seem a crazy idea to take care of whole of tirol while being in st anton? I guess if you were born in a car then that would be ok. La Plagne has got to be one of the ugliest places I've ever seen. And france has too many french people in. does that help?
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet