#18  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:23

Originally posted by the_chocoholic

Not sure I've ever been satisfied...

Perhaps you should send homochick a pm?
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#19  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:25
I thought you'd be up for the challenge to do it yourself.
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#21  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:26
do it yourself as in oninism or as in satisfy you by myself?
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#22  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:29

Originally posted by techmonkey

Originally posted by mista

Originally posted by techmonkey

I really don't want to know! You're sick in the heed!

As full of love for the world as ever I see tech!

Yep! Well pissed off, I need out of my stinking little shop NOW but I have another 3 days until the weekend. And then the week after I'm doing 40hours. Grr. When am I meant to pack up?

I've got 50 hours this week plus an hours drive too and from work 6 days a week. Never mind, sunday is my last shift then I'm dossing around for a month. woopdeedoo. Got the mp3 player hooked up to the car today, proper bo like.
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#24  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:34
Nah handed in my notice though. Then intend to do absolutely no work for a month and might get in a holiday for a bit
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#25  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:37
Techmonkey, you're moving to my neck of the woods the weekend I leave aren't you? I'll wave to any random cars that are full of packed up stuff.

Mista, yes, I was packing just tonight. Snowboard bag packed and very heavy with both snowboards in. My very lovely friend is fitting it in her car since it won't fit in mine unless I've got the roof down, which isn't all that handy when you want to stop and leave the car for a bit.

I meant I thought you'd be up for the challenge of PMing homochick. Obviously, you're up for the challenge of satifsying any female. You just need to find a willin party )
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#26  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:38

I thought you'd be up for the challenge to do it yourself.

Wel tbh if I'd come up with that suggestion then it would have been a bit predictable and I know that doesn't satisfy you, so in the process would fail in what I was offering to do...
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#27  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:42

I meant I thought you'd be up for the challenge of PMing homochick. Obviously, you're up for the challenge of satifsying any female. You just need to find a willin party )

Sorry I only just saw this one,

willing party? a lesbian? I'm not that arrogant
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#28  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:43
Oh, you were offering to satifsy me, were you?
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#29  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:47

Oh, you were offering to satifsy me, were you?

No not really, I'm just getting confused now. You said that you werent sure that you had ever been satisified. I suggested that you try something new (as far as I'm aware) then you said that you thought I'd be up for the challenge of doing it myself. That's how I read the thread anyway.

I was then saying that if I had offered to satisfy you I would have failed by offering so there was no point offering...

Never mind
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#31  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 22:57
Mista, I think we're both on different tracks. But it all makes sense now. Indeed, I was disappointed at your offer, which was just me misreading now that I'm all tuckered out from my big evening of packing.

TM, whatever you do, never EVER EVER go to Club Twenty Two (formally known as Life (aka "Death")) or Ballare. The Soul Tree is good (a bit too R&B on the weekend, but I saw Fat Freddy's Drop there last week, and they do have plenty of indie-ish bands on mid-week), The Portland Arms is best for live, local acts, and downstairs at The Cow (just off the market square) is best for dancable stuff. They also do very nice pizza and it's a nice place just to hang.

The best coffee is served by Ben at Caffe Mobile (out of his little van - http://www.caffe-mobile.co.uk ), and whatever you do, never get a punt from Scudamores. Try one of the private punters just down-stream near the lock or go upstream towards the millpond, where one of the colleges does £10 per hour private rental.

Mostly, Cambridge is a nice place to live )
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#32  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 23:00

I'm all tuckered out from my big evening of packing.

I know what you mean, it is my one day off of the week and whilst not posting on here I have fitted in a lot of usefull stuff and also went for a full on session in the gym. I'm a very happy tired
         Jump to Top
user206
#33  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 23:03

never EVER EVER go to Club Twenty Two (formally known as Life (aka "Death")

Am out of date but seem to recall Life was ok (well an improvement on Chicagos!) And now i hear Cindys (Fith Avenue / now some weird name) has been gutted and is bearable.... Things change eh (and names change faster!)
         Jump to Top
the_chocoholic
La Clusaz
#35  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 23:11
Yeah Gadge, Fifth Avenue (aka "Filth") has become Ballare (pronounced "bal-are-ay").

Coco was bought by the people who own La Raza and another place called B Bar (opposite the Fez Club) and is now called The Soul Tree. They do live music most nights of the week now, and there's the Soul Kitchen downstairs which is cool.

I think I was lucky, missing out on Life when it was Chicago.

TM, no probs. Hope you like the place

Mista, I get some time off on Thursday to have a root canal. I'm so lucky. All remaining packing (ie, my entire bedroom minus my boards, boots and gear) will have to be done on Saturday...somehow...
         Jump to Top
user206
#36  Re: Stuck binding screw  20 Sep '05 at 23:13

(opposite the Fez Club)

Man, i loved Monday nights at the Fez!
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!