St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people) //

Author
  Topic Started By:  scharlottesturlason    On:  Sun 29th September, 2013 at 12:18
scharlottesturlason
#1  St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  29 Sep '13 at 12:18
We are a friend couple (Christoffer, 25 & Charlotte, 23) from Copenhagen, Denmark.

We're looking for accomodation in St. Anton from 4th to 25th of January 2014 or maybe 2nd of February.

We just need a place to sleep, access to a bathroom and a possibilty to cook our own dinner. Size and privacy doesn't really matter much.

The ideal would be to share an apartment with someone for this period.

Hook me up!

Regards,
Charlotte

Contact info:
sigrid_sturlason@live.dk
https://www.facebook.com/sigrid.sturlason
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#2  Re: St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  8 Nov '13 at 12:59
Hey. Myself and a friend will be arriving on the 7th of Janurary and Staying for the rest of the season. We are looking for a share house. I have found a few places but currently they are wayyyyy over our budget. If you find something that requires more people we may be intersted if your happy to share.

We are both 23 year old Australian males, going to try and get away without working. I have completed a few seasons in North America (Fernie--BC, Jackson Hole--WY) and the accommodation situation was significantly easier.

We are happy to consider any kind of living arrangments, as long as we get a roof over our head at night and we can ski by day. If interested, or if you find somewhere let me know and i can send you through more information, tell you about ourselves etc etc.

Cheers
Dane
         Jump to Top
revans
#3  Re: St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  6 Dec '13 at 15:13
Hey, how'd either of u guys go finding flat mates/accom? I'm an Aussie, Im in ulm Germany now, looking at a season in st Anton w no work! Am by myself, went there on Monday, but there is much single accom and a share house would be better anyway. Let us know if u have something etc.. Cheers. Rosco
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#4  Re: St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  7 Dec '13 at 13:38
I lucked out on St Anton and found a spot in Tignes/Val D'Isere instead. I guess i will do Austria next year
         Jump to Top
revans
#5  Re: St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  9 Dec '13 at 10:57
cheers. Yeah, it looks tough getting accom in st anton.. Enjoy!
         Jump to Top
Bruce88
#6  Re: St. Anton!!! Looking for accomodation (2 people)  17 Dec '13 at 11:05
In reply to revans (Post #5)
Where abouts in Val? I had a studio lined up but its just gone, teach me to be slow about it! U have any links to available accom? Cheers, Bruce
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens