St Anton coach 4th December //

Author
  Topic Started By:  JackIgg93    On:  Mon 17th November, 2014 at 17:50
JackIgg93
Surrey
#1  St Anton coach 4th December  17 Nov '14 at 17:50
Hi!

Anyone going with Marl Warner to St Anton, Austria via coach from London on the 4th of December?

Also does anyone know what the accommodation is like for MW Staff at hotel rosanna?

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Stroker
UK/Switzerland
#2  Re: St Anton coach 4th December  18 Nov '14 at 10:48
In reply to JackIgg93 (Post #1)
Wow! They're not flying you out anymore? Thats going to be a long journey. I was at Rossanna 2012/13 and I'm guessing it's not changed much. All the accommodation is downstairs and depending on your room you share with 2 or 3 other people. It's pretty basic, but staff accommodation always is. But it's not bad. And when I was there, we even had our laundry done for us which is pretty rare as in most places you do it yourself. What Rossanna lacks in luxury though, is made up for by being pretty much right in the middle of everything. You're next door to Scotty's and 2 minutes from Cuba, 2 of the main seasonnaire bars, super close to the lifts and anything else really. Have an awesome season!
Fear not for the future, weep not for the past
         Jump to Top
JackIgg93
Surrey
#3  Re: St Anton coach 4th December  20 Nov '14 at 20:54
In reply to Stroker (Post #2)
Thanks man!

Yeah I was expecting a flight, but a 12 hour long journey from London Victoria awaits!

Thanks for info regarding accommodation. I am 21, didn't do Uni, but have been living abroad in Malta for the past two summers. Im not expecting luxury, but would be nice to know they aren't that bad...

You not going back out?
         Jump to Top
Stroker
UK/Switzerland
#4  Re: St Anton coach 4th December  20 Nov '14 at 22:42
In reply to JackIgg93 (Post #3)
No worries dude. The accommodation is going to be as good as you and the other seassonaires keep it really, the cleaner its kept the better in general really. But no, they're not that bad. Well I missed last season because I screwed my knee up, and this winter I'm in Switzerland running a private chalet so it's pastures new for me. But you'll love Anton. Taps and KK's are pretty crazy on apres and you get Lech and Zurs on your lift pass so there's loads of skiing or boarding to be had. You're going to have a blast! Enjoy your season dude.
Fear not for the future, weep not for the past
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort