snowboard type things wanted //

Author
  Topic Started By:  holi    On:  Sat 4th February, 2006 at 13:32
holi
#1  snowboard type things wanted  4 Feb '06 at 13:32
i want a snowboard i can wreck on plastic, because iv just started helping teach a lot, and the boards im hiring have bindings which i cant ajust far enough to fit my feet.

anybody have a 145-150ish snowboard that i can have CHEAP. (i really want s apretty one though), am not too concerned about condition as long as its ok.

i also want some step in bindings (i think) because they will be waay easier to put on and take off. anyone have any that will fit size 5 boots? and anyone have any size 5 boots to work with step in bindings?

i have a pair of size L flows for sale. they have been used for a few weeks, but are still fine. am selling because they are way too big for my tiny feet.

im also thinking of selling my old snowboard (but need to ask paretns) its 143, quite old, fairly good condition, and has sheep on. i can send pics if your interested.

holly
         Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#2  Re: Re: snowboard type things wanted  4 Feb '06 at 13:40

Originally posted by holi

i also want some step in bindings (i think) because they will be waay easier to put on and take off. anyone have any that will fit size 5 boots? and anyone have any size 5 boots to work with step in bindings?

:jawdrop: mg: :fear: :confuse:

Oh the humanity. Why? Whyyyyyyy?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top
holi
#3  Re: Re: snowboard type things wanted  4 Feb '06 at 13:46

Originally posted by Izzle

Why? Whyyyyyyy?

because normal ones take too long ot fasten, esp considering all io will be doing all day is putting board on, going about 10m, then taking it off again.

because il dont want to have to keep sitting down and standing up

because everyone hates them, so i *should* be able to get some cheap from someone who bought them thinking it would be a good idea

and because i dont want to put flows on it (cant really explain why, i just dont) and if i am sitting down on the plastic, then i couldnt put the flows on.

dont worry though. i have proper bindings on the boards i use to actually snowboard. i just want step ins because i will be teaching beginners all day, and itll be easier
         Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#4  Re: snowboard type things wanted  4 Feb '06 at 13:51
Phew! That's ok then. I nearly had to call the boys[/i:19caa3cacf] to pay you [i:19caa3cacf]a visit.

Crisis averted!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens