Ski Olympians //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  benpudney    On:  Mon 14th November, 2005 at 14:07
johnny_no_ski
Nottingham
#136  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 10:34
I am so torn as to whether or not the fact that I travel out on the 6th is good thing or not…

I had tickets to a club night in Coalville @ the Emporium for the Fri 9th December to see the hallowed DJ Tiesto but then found out I was travelling to Courchevel on the 6th!!! GUTTED!!!

But…

Then…there is the "small" consolation of meeting all you mad-heads and getting smashed on the back of a bus!!! ;-)

So, I guess when all is considered I am pleased to be going out on the 6th…

While I doubt wherever I am on Fri 9th and whatever I am doing I will be having more fun with you guys than I ever would with the Emporium’s resident clubbers I very much doubt the DJ in the Courchevel based bar/club I stagger into will be spinning the wheels of steel with quite the same effect!!!

Roll on 6th December – only 12 more sleeps to go!!!

AmyL – only 1 more sleep til FAITHLESS for you!!! Don’t forget to send me some messy pics!!!

Ha!!!
We're here for a good time, not a long time - So let's get smashed!
         Jump to Top
AmyL
Manchester
#137  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 10:43
Johnny/James??!! I guarantee that wherever you are on Friday 9th the club night you are missing will be the last thing on your mind!!!!
Come on the Faithless!!!! I am getting a cold though boo!!!
Feel rubbish - but determined not to miss it!!

Did anyone just take the questionnaire in Community banter bit about skiing under the influence! I consider it to be a fine art I perfected last season myself, but the questionnaire was asking whether random on piste breathelyzer tests were a good idea???!!!
         Jump to Top
johnny_no_ski
Nottingham
#138  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 10:59
Yeah...

Don't miss the faithless...If you are feeling a little bit down get some vitamin 'E' down you ...it will lift your mood!!!! Might make you pull some funny faces too though!!! Breathalyzers on the slopes???!!!!??? It'll be random dru9 testing in the clubs soon!?!

Glad to hear that my Friday nights will be better than any Tiesto gig!!! Be warned though...with that statement you have really set the expectations!!!

Nice.
We're here for a good time, not a long time - So let's get smashed!
         Jump to Top
AmyL
Manchester
#139  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 15:12
Ohh thats one more thing i remember from Global Gathering- Tiesto's set on the Friday night at R1 stage!

You will have the time of your life doing a season but in a very different way to how you enjoy clubbing - can't explain it but you will love it!

I have got seating tickets for faithless so going have to do the sneaky barrier dive!! There are two of us though so won't be the end of the world if we have to stay in seated although all our other mates have standing

yay i am off tomorrow so technically only and hour 15 til the weekend!
         Jump to Top
benpudney
Surrey want to be in the alps
#140  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 16:29
well what can i say. its been very quiet on here today. no filth at all im very dissapointed in everyone. oh well theres always tomorrow

pudders
         Jump to Top
frankie
#141  Re: My first season!  24 Nov '05 at 18:09
Hey Guys,

It's my first season.......cant wait to get out there. I dont leave until the 13th, im so jealous of all you guys going out on the 6th. Has anyone worked for ski olympic or done a season before and can give me an insight into my new life as a chalet slave!
         Jump to Top
benpudney
#142  Re: Ski Olympians  24 Nov '05 at 20:49
well howdy to you Frankie,

Johnny, Jemman, hadlf and myself are also seasoniarre virgins. seems only Amyl and geekychick are returners.

welcome to Natives and all us ski olympians

pudders
         Jump to Top
jemmam
East London
#143  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 09:53
Hellooooooo !!!!!

Nice to meet you!

How are you we all today?? I feel sick i feel like never drinking again! :-(
         Jump to Top
siy
Leeds
#144  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 10:39
damn it i hate you all!!! im so jealous of you lot going back out, you will have an awesome time out there!! and if your a guy and you end up in les arcs cry!! because its a right sausage fest over there, but dont do what i did and get with a local french girl who cant speak a word of english he he he that was a fun time, so is every1 packed and ready to go ?

Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top
jemmam
East London
#145  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 12:49
Im ready to go !!!

how comes your not doing it this year then ???
         Jump to Top
benpudney
#146  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 13:04
ready ha ha ha no chance will leave that till saturday

pudders
         Jump to Top
frankie
#147  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 14:05
Im not rady at all, only found out I got the job on wednesday! Is anyone getting the coach on the 13th???
         Jump to Top
benpudney
#148  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 14:32
wow thats late. nice one. when did you have an interview then. who was it with? hadlf is on the 23th coach everyone else in on the 6th coach im on the 4th flight from luton
         Jump to Top
frankie
#149  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 14:47
I had my interview on Wednesday with Jared. He offered me the job staright away....I was so excited!! Do you know where your going yet?
         Jump to Top
benpudney
#150  Re: Ski Olympians  25 Nov '05 at 16:20
nope, don't think anyone does apart from returning staff. where do ya want to go then

pudders
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort