shaking //

Author
  Topic Started By:  darkaps    On:  Mon 4th November, 2013 at 13:26
darkaps
newcastle
#1  shaking  4 Nov '13 at 13:26
Well, this may be the most pointless post of all time, but we all have to have something to be proud of. currently sat waiting for the phone to ring to see if I have gotten the position for this winter! shaking and crossing everything (a visit to the doctor's maybe necessary if I ever want kids)
already packed in my job, but If I ask nicely im sure my boss will rehire me. he's a bit short staffed if I leave (self-employed)
anyhow time killing over. hope you are all having a good day and I am in desperately in need of a phone call.
         Jump to Top
SHARKTICUS
Harpenden
#2  Re: shaking  4 Nov '13 at 15:21
Best of luck Darkaps, hope it goes well! Remember, if it doesn't work out to be this one, something else will come up! You can always do what I am doing which is just heading to resort to see what happens
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#3  Re: shaking  4 Nov '13 at 15:46
In reply to SHARKTICUS (Post #2)
thank SHARKTICUS, but I have left it to the season gods to decide if I am finished with the "good life" or not. only applied for 1 company and 1 job only. if it's to be my phone will ring.....having to convince myself there just busy checking my reference's and there probably just in a meeting.... I'm sure they will call before 6 lol
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#4  Re: shaking  5 Nov '13 at 08:11
In reply to darkaps (Post #3)
quick update. never received a e-mail or phone call yesterday. presuming I didn't get the job as it's to start Friday. But I didn't get a unsuccessful reply either......going back to work today. who knows maybe they'll call today.
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#5  Re: shaking  5 Nov '13 at 16:50
Well still haven't heard from them again. so I will be signing off until next winter/never again. good seasoning everybody.
         Jump to Top
nickfaddes
#6  Re: shaking  5 Nov '13 at 18:40
ive already got a job lined up starting in december dude, but im also still getting calls from companies looking for people, chalet hosts, chefs, transfer drivers etc. dont give up ! apply for some more or call them up ! workaseason.com called me this morning offering me telephone interview
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#7  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 08:31
well I said I was gone......received a e-mail last night saying they are calling today to make offers. guessing praying to all the gods , real and fake (not sure how I came to the conclusion some were real and some were fake) but im going off if the god in question features in a graphic novel or not.....im blabbing again. well. 1 last update tonight. probably should have started a blog instead of posting on here.
         Jump to Top
SHARKTICUS
Harpenden
#8  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 12:20
Fingers crossed mate.
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#9  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 15:30
well I got the job!!!! so got to get packed, finish works and find a decent suit. then got to get down south for Friday for a half day meeting/seminar. so busy, busy. no time to chat. off to find my board.
         Jump to Top
SHARKTICUS
Harpenden
#10  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 15:43
Congrats! Do you know where you are going to be based?
         Jump to Top
marcellus
Morillon
#11  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 16:44
what do you need a decent suit for?
The Seasonal Accommodation Professionals.
We can help you find your dream home for the season.

www.livetheseason.com
         Jump to Top
darkaps
newcastle
#12  Re: shaking  6 Nov '13 at 17:12
need it for seminar friday
Edited 06/11/2013 @ 19:15 Revision #1
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort