Seasonal Accomidation in Bad Gastein (Austria) //

Author
  Topic Started By:  DPMountainlab    On:  Sun 23rd August, 2015 at 18:30
DPMountainlab
#1  Seasonal Accomidation in Bad Gastein (Austria)  23 Aug '15 at 18:30
Hi Guys,

I have 2 apartments to rent, in the ski resort Bad Gastein, Austria. It is not very well known in the UK at the moment but it is growing each year with more Brits. However it is very popular with Scandinavians (mainly Swedish) it has a slight reputation as a party town, and also how to have a good time especially at Apres ski. BG has an awesome seasonnaire atmosphere. Great events such as Red Bull Playstreet is held there, where a snow park is built in the resort.
Seasonal ski passes are 450 euros, which include 3 mountains that are all connected Sport Gastein, Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein, there is also great off piste too (without hiking). Great afterski, nightlife and not too expensive. I have done 5 seasons there (snowboarding) working in the main bar, and absolutely loved it.

We rent by beds (300 euros per month) each apartment has two bedroom with 2 bunk beds in each, therefore sleeps upto 8 people per apartment and one of the apartment has a front room. Internet is included and a TV with USB connection for people who want to bring Playstation or X-box. If you want to see pictures you can see it on this website which is the swedish version of natives.

http://www.freeride.se/admarket/ad.php?id=127199

The house owned and run by both me and Dave who also works in the main bar Silver Bullet, this we we are also opening a restaurant & bar and therefore will also be looking for staff to work.

If it is something of interest to you and your friends, you can contact me via emai: marf360@yahoo.co.uk">omarf360@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:07786676360 or via this forum

Cheers
Omar & Dave
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason