Seasonal Accomidation in Bad Gastein (Austria) //

Author
  Topic Started By:  DPMountainlab    On:  Mon 14th October, 2013 at 14:20
DPMountainlab
#1  Seasonal Accomidation in Bad Gastein (Austria)  14 Oct '13 at 14:20
Hi Guys,

I have 2 apartments to rent, in the ski resort Bad Gastein, Austria. It is not very well known in the UK at the moment but it is growing. However it is very popular with Scandinavians (mainly Swedish). Great events such as Red Bull Playstreet is held there, where a snow park is built in the resort.
Seasonal ski passes are 450 euros, which include 3 mountains that are all connected Sport Gastein, Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein, there is also great off piste too (without hiking). Great afterski, nightlife and not too expensive. I have done 3 seasons there (snowboarding of course) working in the main bar, and absolutely loved it.

We rent by beds (350 euros per month) each apartment has two bedroom with 2 bunk beds in each, therefore sleeps upto 8 people per apartment and one of the apartment has a front room. Internet is included and a TV with USB connection for people who want to bring Playstation or X-box. If you want to see pictures you can see it on this website which is the swedish version of natives
http://www.freeride.se/admarket/ad.php?id=109617

If it is something of interest to you and your friends, you can contact me via emai: marf360@yahoo.co.uk">omarf360@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:07786676360 or via this forum

Cheers
Omar
         Jump to Top
linatarasova
#2  Re: Seasonal Accomidation in Bad Gastein (Austria)  24 Nov '13 at 20:07
Hey! I searching some place to live in BG for two months. Is it still possible in your place?
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort