Room Share Available in Val d'Isere //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Projectski    On:  Tue 8th October, 2013 at 15:56
Projectski
#1  Room Share Available in Val d'Isere  8 Oct '13 at 15:56
Hi Guys,

We have three beds available in a large quad room in one of our seasonnaire chalets.

One of the beds has already been taken by a male chef so only really suitable for guys.

The room has two sets of bunk beds in but it's large and has plenty of space. It also has its own en suite shower room. Kitchen and living area will be shared with the other people living in the chalet.

The chalet is close to Val centre. There's a bus stop to the lifts just a short walk away. The living area is huge and has an awesome terrace for the spring months.

Currently there is one couple and two other female hosts living on the same floor. Four other people live downstairs on the basement level. The kitchen and lounge are on the middle floor.

If you'd like more details and photos I can send them over by email.

Naomi
Ski holidays tailored to your needs!
         Jump to Top
mulcahy1979
#2  Re: Room Share Available in Val d'Isere  23 Oct '13 at 15:58
In reply to Projectski (Post #1)
Heya naomi

How are things? My name is jack and I am 33 year irish guy. I am looking at doing my first season.

I am tossed between Meribel or Val d'Isere.

Can you send me some pics and more info on the room (costs etc )

I look forward in hearing from you,

Regards,

Jack MULCAHY
0044 38129090
Jack_mulcahy@yahoo.co.uk
         Jump to Top
dom14
#3  Re: Room Share Available in Val d'Isere  24 Oct '13 at 18:34
Hi Naomi

Your place sounds exactly like what I am looking for!!

I'm thinking about coming out to Val this season to do my level 1 and 2 snowboard instructor course, and the only thing holding me back right now is the possible cost of accommodation, so I'd be keen to hear more about the place. I'm in my 30s, really easy going, just finished a season working as a kiteboard instructor in Spain and did 6 months in Whistler last season living with a bunch of young Australians in a big house and we all got on really well. I think we managed to balance time on the mountain and time in the bars pretty well.. well most of us!

If you want to swing me a pm (I just signed up to this forum, but assume you can do it here) to chat about it further, feel free, otherwise email is fine too.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers

Dom
zoobs39@gmail.com
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#4  Re: Room Share Available in Val d'Isere  8 Nov '13 at 12:47
In reply to Projectski (Post #1)
Hey,

My name is Dane. my self and a friend will be arriving during the first week of January and staying for the remainder of the season. We are both 23 year old Australian Males who work professionally at home and am taking some time off to chase the snow accross Europe. I have done 2 seasons before in North America, however, this will be my first season on this side of the globe.

If you are interested and if the place is still available i can send you through more information about ourselves.

regards
Dane
dane.wassell@gmail.com
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort