Proprety management jobs //

Author
  Topic Started By:  woody    On:  Mon 5th December, 2005 at 14:01
woody
Warwick
#1  Proprety management jobs  5 Dec '05 at 14:01
I have been thinking about how to link my current degree with skiing, and have decided that the best way it to work as a property manager. so i am wondering whether there are people out there maybe based in the alps full time, who might know how you would go about getting a job doing this??

any help would be gratefully received
Once you've met Glen Plake, nothing quite seems as cool anymore.

Jump to Top
woody
Warwick
#3  Re: Proprety management jobs  9 Dec '05 at 07:49

Originally posted by Dinosaur

Jobs like that are few and far between, and go to people with experience in the industry. Do some seasons with medium to large operators - go for the bigger ones if you want experience in property management done properly. Then keep your eyes peeled for jobs. You'll need to be prepared to work a lot of seasons before you land a year-round position, if that's what you want.

But it's out there - go for it.

cheers dino, thats cool, think that i have been working for smaller operators might have hindered my progress, but do fell that have learnt a lot about chalets so far, and now at uni gonna get professional qualification first in surveying and hopefully use that in property management in the alps.
Once you've met Glen Plake, nothing quite seems as cool anymore.

Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#4  Re: Proprety management jobs  9 Dec '05 at 11:20

Originally posted by woody

cheers dino, thats cool, think that i have been working for smaller operators might have hindered my progress, but do fell that have learnt a lot about chalets so far, and now at uni gonna get professional qualification first in surveying and hopefully use that in property management in the alps.

Woody.. I know someone who is looking for someone. It is a Property Developer... but more commercial and domestic. PM me if you want his contact details
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens