OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Dayice    On:  Mon 7th November, 2005 at 22:38
moj
#16  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  8 Nov '05 at 21:52

Originally posted by Dayice

Moj, I sense some animosity. I like to yoga.

I've got nothing but love for you dude!

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#17  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  8 Nov '05 at 21:52

HA! it is done, the flight to germany has been booked!!!

My mojo knows i am coming and is attempting to free itsself as we speak.
CLEVER LITTLE MOJO>>>abahagaabhaba

Moj, I sense some animosity. I like to yoga.

why you be all playa' hatin' up in this humpy bumpy G?

So you're going to Germany to get your mojo before[/i:934200f801] you go to France? When? How!? Do you have some kind of temporal manipulation skills? If so please explain because I could do with them...

Hmm, on the one hand I can't wait to get out there, but on the other hand I'm [i:934200f801]really
going to enjoy being unemployed for, ooo, 2.5 weeks...
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#18  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  9 Nov '05 at 08:55
Allow me to explain!

22-25 MOJO expedition...intercontinental (practically) booty call!!
Any requests to stay will be met with foul retribution and sanctions being enforced.

27-29 Intense driving course ( dayice and 2 tons of metal vs the real world)

30 Brighton to Serre for training and skiing.

I can't actually ski like a person yet, so figure i'll pick it up when there.

If I don't pass my test this time i'm going to buy a south african liscence and get it converted to an international one!
RRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH I AM THE MIGHTY FACEPLANT.........FEAR ME!!!!
         Jump to Top
cowgirlsx
#19  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 15:21

Originally posted by Bags

stopit, alpha females scare me.

BUT in two weeks just in time for skiseason I will rectify this.

I'M GOING TO GET MY MOJO BACK!!!

It was stolen by a devilishly attractive young German last year in Brum, who quietly and subtely stole off with it back to Germany.

I asked Ross Kemp what I should do and he said.."Don't fight back it makes it worse" then he pissed himself, so I slapped him and told him never to forget where he came from.

Long story short I am now going to book flights to go and get my mojo back off this young mojo burgling rapscallion.

I think this actually might be a very stupid thing to do, if she asks me to stay in Germany.....I do have a habit of doing things on a whim

Birmingham I see. That explains a lot. You are clearly King Chav of Chavdom yourself hence your sensitivity on the subject.

Bags, I take it your Southern? Nice of you to assume anyone other is Chavtastic?
         Jump to Top
moj
#20  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 15:25

Originally posted by cowgirlsx

stopit, alpha females scare me.

BUT in two weeks just in time for skiseason I will rectify this.

I'M GOING TO GET MY MOJO BACK!!!

It was stolen by a devilishly attractive young German last year in Brum, who quietly and subtely stole off with it back to Germany.

I asked Ross Kemp what I should do and he said.."Don't fight back it makes it worse" then he pissed himself, so I slapped him and told him never to forget where he came from.

Long story short I am now going to book flights to go and get my mojo back off this young mojo burgling rapscallion.

I think this actually might be a very stupid thing to do, if she asks me to stay in Germany.....I do have a habit of doing things on a whim

Birmingham I see. That explains a lot. You are clearly King Chav of Chavdom yourself hence your sensitivity on the subject.

Bags, I take it your Southern? Nice of you to assume anyone other is Chavtastic?

I suggest if you intend to insult the Bago you start with correct spelling or this will get messy fast.

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
peds
Chamonix
#21  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 15:47
God help anyone who fails to use correct Inglish and Grammer in front of Bags...
"Thrill-seeking? Sensation-seeking? What flavour is red? What colour is spice?"
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#22  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 21:01

My Southern what? Oh, you mean you're I presume...

Unfortunately I have lived in Birmingham myself for seventeen years, and am living there currently. Which gives me every right to say what I like about the place thankyouverymuch. Who are you anyway - president of The Birmingham Appreciation Society?
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
Reidy
Meribel
#23  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 21:08

My Southern what? Oh, you mean you're I presume...

Unfortunately I have lived in Birmingham myself for seventeen years, and am living there currently. Which gives me every right to say what I like about the place thankyouverymuch. Who are you anyway - president of The Birmingham Appreciation Society?

Nah that's me. I don't live there, never have. Just like the place.
         Jump to Top
Reidy
Meribel
#24  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 21:12
Oh BIRmingham! Sorry, got confused. Nah it's minging, hate it. It's even got "ming" in it; I mean for fucks sake, clue-title TOURIST, stay on the bus.

That made no sense.
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#25  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  10 Nov '05 at 21:15

Originally posted by Reidy

Nah that's me. I don't live there, never have. Just like the place.[/quote:d7bbf9123f]
I like it too. It's just full of chavs. And the nightlife is limited if you're not so into your cheese...

[quote:d7bbf9123f="Reidy"]Oh BIRmingham! Sorry, got confused. Nah it's minging, hate it. It's even got "ming" in it; I mean for f^%k sake, clue-title TOURIST, stay on the bus.

That made no sense.

Hmm, you're telling me!
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#26  Re: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL  11 Nov '05 at 00:42

How can an anarchist conglomeration of chavs have a president? How well organised do you think these people are?
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet