ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!! //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  siy    On:  Tue 23rd August, 2005 at 18:05
helsbels
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 2,044
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#47  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 16:44
AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!...........
hes not the only dude in this town, why does he think he's so special i'll wait around? Should i even be waiting around? if u were him, would u be pissed off if i went off with someone else while i'm waiting for him to find some free time?!
         Jump to Top
moj
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 3,698
#48  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 16:48

Originally posted by helsbels

AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!...........
hes not the only dude in this town, why does he think he's so special i'll wait around? Should i even be waiting around? if u were him, would u be pissed off if i went off with someone else while i'm waiting for him to find some free time?!

Don't then?! If sex means that much to you.
I thought you were only looking for a fling before winter anyways?

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
helsbels
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 2,044
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#49  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 16:59

Originally posted by moj

Originally posted by helsbels

AND ANOTHER THING!!!!!...........
hes not the only dude in this town, why does he think he's so special i'll wait around? Should i even be waiting around? if u were him, would u be pissed off if i went off with someone else while i'm waiting for him to find some free time?!

Don't then?! If sex means that much to you.
I thought you were only looking for a fling before winter anyways?

no sex doesnt mean everything, what i meant was hyperthetically from a male POV?
and i dont know what i want!! yeah nothing to serious but doesnt mean i wanna be played and who knows just look at this thread, siy was planning on goin away again but found something more important than snow. nothing is set in stone moj. wots up with you anyway, very grumpy, on the blob?!
         Jump to Top
moj
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 3,698
#50  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 17:04

Originally posted by helsbels

wots up with you anyway, very grumpy, on the blob?!

nah, I'm like this all the time

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
mista
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 12,998
The sticks
#52  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 17:20
It's never too late...
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 2,485
#53  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  26 Aug '05 at 19:59
No according to Mista... hewaits untill you are all ahving your dinner and then makes a sneak attack!
         Jump to Top
helsbels
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 2,044
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#54  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  27 Aug '05 at 09:54
There's now another fella showing interest, i like him too, oh what a doolaly of a pickle!

away for the weekend, keep the advice coming!! Ta.
         Jump to Top
mista
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 12,998
The sticks
#55  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  27 Aug '05 at 10:08
Now I'm presuming RM2 got plastered last night and cant make it up this early in the morning so I'll sneak in with another attack and steal her suggestion.

Threesome?
         Jump to Top
Vix63
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 1,631
here, there and everywhere
#56  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  30 Aug '05 at 13:52

Originally posted by helsbels

There's now another fella showing interest, i like him too, oh what a doolaly of a pickle!

away for the weekend, keep the advice coming!! Ta.

guy 1 - mon, tues, wed
guy 2 - thurs, fri, sat

or, for variation, alternate days.
Sunday is rest day. It is Gods day. It would just be wrong to have either on a sunday, obviously.

Alternatively, send one up to Ripon, where fitties are severely lacking. ok, its not even about fitties any more, its about the abundance of rank, chav people and the elderly.
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 2,485
#57  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  7 Sep '05 at 10:27

Originally posted by mista

Now I'm presuming RM2 got plastered last night and cant make it up this early in the morning so I'll sneak in with another attack and steal her suggestion.

Threesome?

Got it in one about getting plastered but i was actually up at 8 am and packing up the car and then driving to Nice.... i have only just got back on the tinternet to upload some more pics... so foxy if you are reading... there are some more (Ich habba eina langs slanga)

And Hell yes Hells have a threesome....although after you have had two cocks at once... just one always seems a bit lonely ;-)
         Jump to Top
siy
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 1,871
Leeds
#58  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  8 Sep '05 at 18:56

Originally posted by RidingMountains2

Originally posted by mista

Now I'm presuming RM2 got plastered last night and cant make it up this early in the morning so I'll sneak in with another attack and steal her suggestion.

Threesome?

Got it in one about getting plastered but i was actually up at 8 am and packing up the car and then driving to Nice.... i have only just got back on the tinternet to upload some more pics... so foxy if you are reading... there are some more (Ich habba eina langs slanga)

And Hell yes Hells have a threesome....although after you have had two c&^k at once... just one always seems a bit lonely ;-)

so rude!!


Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top
siy
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 1,871
Leeds
#59  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  8 Sep '05 at 18:56
And Hell yes Hells have a threesome....although after you have had two c&^k at once... just one always seems a bit lonely ;-)[/quote]

so rude!!


Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top
siy
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 1,871
Leeds
#60  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  8 Sep '05 at 19:01
damn it that didnt work!!!


Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort