ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!! //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  siy    On:  Tue 23rd August, 2005 at 18:05
siy
Leeds
#1  ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 18:05
i cant believe this im an idiot!!!!! when i got back from doing a season this year i was sooooo keen 2 do another 1, so i was gonna get a crappy job save up buy a board and new stuff then drive down with my roomate from last year, but sadly as always there is a problem!! i went 2 go see him a couple of months ago and met his lodger (she is fit!!) so anyway, now shes my girlfriend (sounds like im in school but bear with me im on a roll) so the problem is i want 2 get a car, get a good job and stay with her, but to get a car i need a better job, to get a better job i was gonna do an open uni course in september, so what do i do ?!?!? do i not go 2 france stay with her and get a degree, or do i leave to do another season, maybe break up with my g/f and ruin what we have 2gether, any advice please cause im stuck in a rut and please please please dont answer saying "go 2 france and if its meant 2 be with your g/f then it will work out" cause u know as well as i know chances r it wont last! any advice would greatly help or even to just say siy shut up im sick of reading your stupid long post!! what would u do ? thanx

Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top
Sammyq22
Je deteste Surrey
#2  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 18:55

Originally posted by siy

siy shut up im sick of reading your stupid long post!!
         Jump to Top
moj
#3  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 19:35

Originally posted by siy

siy shut up im sick of reading...

...the same post every time I log on

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
peds
Chamonix
#4  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 19:57
www.testwiththebest.com

give up a month of your time, get a grand and a half, get the car, go to france.
sorted.
"Thrill-seeking? Sensation-seeking? What flavour is red? What colour is spice?"
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#5  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 20:02

Originally posted by siy

i :blahblah:

Honey...

1.do you Love Her?

2. is staying there with her more warm and fluffy inside than going back to the mountains?

3. are you happy?

4. if not you should go

5. if you are you should stay

Money and cars are irrelevant
         Jump to Top
moj
#6  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 20:16

Originally posted by RidingMountains2

Originally posted by siy

i :blahblah:

Honey...

1.do you Love Her?

2. is staying there with her more warm and fluffy inside than going back to the mountains?

3. are you happy?

4. if not you should go

5. if you are you should stay

Money and cars are irrelevant

If we're humouring this with an answer.

There are loads of women out there and they all (well most) have the majority of the same components.

The glaciers are melting fast and none of us are getting younger...

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
moj
#8  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 21:36

Originally posted by moj

If we're humouring this with an answer.

There are loads of women out there and they all (well most) have the majority of the same components.

The glaciers are melting fast and none of us are getting younger...

It has been suggesting that this is "derogatory to wimmin", so I'd like to point out it wasn't really all that serious.

Jump to Top
Bags
London
#9  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 22:22

Originally posted by moj

It has been suggesting that this is "derogatory to wimmin", so I'd like to point out it wasn't really all that serious.

Yeah Mojjy I'm worried about you. You listened to me AGAIN...

What's up with that?? You are never usually bothered about being derogatory to wimmin innit....
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
moj
#10  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  23 Aug '05 at 22:36

Originally posted by Bags

Originally posted by moj

Yeah Mojjy I'm worried about you. You listened to me AGAIN...

What's up with that?? You are never usually bothered about being derogatory to wimmin innit....

yeah, cos they're all whores innit

Jump to Top
user206
#11  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  24 Aug '05 at 00:04

Originally posted by techmonkey

Yeh ditch the biatch Siy, there's more where that one came from, ai!

Just to say i do actually know a couple of peps who left and stayed with their wimmin

Obviously far more who didn't....

PS you could of course bring her out with you
         Jump to Top
moj
#12  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  24 Aug '05 at 00:08

Originally posted by gadget

Originally posted by techmonkey

Yeh ditch the biatch Siy, there's more where that one came from, ai!

Just to say i do actually know a couple of peps who left and stayed with their wimmin

Obviously far more who didn't....

PS you could of course bring her out with you

yur but dey boffed like loadsa bitches in rezort tho innit!

Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#13  Re: Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  24 Aug '05 at 13:02

Originally posted by siy

im an idiot!!!!!..... so the problem is [u:b957ab77e4]i want 2 get a car, get a good job and stay with her[/u:b957ab77e4], but to get a car i need a better job, to get a better job i was gonna do an open uni course in september, so what do i do ?!?!? do i not go 2 france stay with her and get a degree, or do i leave to do another season, maybe break up with my g/f and ruin what we have 2gether,

you've answered your own question babe, u said u wana stay, so stay.
there should be some snow left next year if it all goes tits up!.... but having said that, if you think theres a chance you might resent her for not goin then you should go coz resentment is bad and will fcuk up what you have anyway so might aswell enjoy the snow.

ps you're an idiot.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#14  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  24 Aug '05 at 13:16
Speaking of love life, how's yours, hels?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
siy
Leeds
#15  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  25 Aug '05 at 06:43
well ive decided, im gonna stay cause ive just been offered a job with the council on quite alot of money so theres no point throwing that away, thanks for all the help guys looks like i will be enjoying another lovely winter in england, and there is always fake snow if i get the urge

Originally posted by Tiny

Yep, I'll meet you in the 'Business Class Lounge' for some pre flight c&^k.
         Jump to Top
RidingMountains2
#16  Re: ohh what a doo laly of a pickle!!  25 Aug '05 at 19:02
Pussy Whipped!!!!
         Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort