not UK citizen, how to apply? //

  Topic Started By:  monika1414    On:  Tue 14th January, 2014 at 12:18
Member Since: 2014
Posts: 1
#1  not UK citizen, how to apply?  14 Jan '14 at 12:18

I would like to work next season in alps, most probably as a chalet host. I have been looking up different opportunities but almost all of them require UK national insurance number and bank account. I understood that I should look for small operators, but I have not been able to find any specific. Anyone has a suggestion how should I do my research?
I have a EU passport,

         Jump to Top
Member Since: 2014
Posts: 1
#2  Re: not UK citizen, how to apply?  19 Feb '14 at 18:19
I have the same problem. I'm Irish and all I can see are jobs for people from Britain. Wouldn't mind knowing if they were available to me too.
         Jump to Top
Member Since: 2012
Posts: 25
#3  Re: not UK citizen, how to apply?  19 Feb '14 at 20:33
To find smaller companies, Google "independent chalet resort x".
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- OFFERED - 6 bedroom chalet, SAMOENS, winter 18/19
- USA Yoga Ski Retreat
- Last minute to France / Austria / Switzerland
- Working as a resort/transfer driver
- How To Become A Ski / Snowboard Instructor
- Summer job in London - barbecue cookery school
- Transfer feb 13th Geneva to Meribel return 20th Fe
- Nordica Double Six Park / Pipe Ski Boots (UK10)
- Toulouse to Baqueira - Tuesday February 27
- Val D'Isere & Tignes Lift Passes - Jan 21st for 6