Author
  Topic Started By:  WTFH    On:  Wed 8th June, 2005 at 14:16
toiletduck
Hull/Leeds/Fernie
#31  Re: Next Season?  18 Nov '09 at 04:27

Originally posted by moj

Originally posted by Izzle

Originally posted by Lottielovesnow

So apparently i'm in the 2% of people heading to a resort (whistler) and simply hoping to find a job there..!! winging it much?!

It's going to be super tough finding a job in Whistler this winter

It's going to be SUPER tough finding somewhere to live in Whistler this year

Yeah, I actually think the job won't be that hard to find at all. Best of luck finding anywhere to live though - I think even the street corners and cardboard boxes are like $1k a month....

Izzle, you must be the only Calgarian that doesn't join the Fernie invasion... please spread this trend (You're entirely welcome to come across though....)
www.whitedotfreeride.com
         Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#32  Re: Next Season?  18 Nov '09 at 05:07

Originally posted by toiletduck

Izzle, you must be the only Calgarian that doesn't join the Fernie invasion... please spread this trend (You're entirely welcome to come across though....)

Haha - It's gonna happen pal! Will be spending some time in Sparwood early next year for work so I'll be there hombre

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top
moj
#33  Re: Next Season?  18 Nov '09 at 06:05

Originally posted by moj

Originally posted by moj

Originally posted by Lottielovesnow

So apparently i'm in the 2% of people heading to a resort (whistler) and simply hoping to find a job there..!! winging it much?!

It's going to be super tough finding a job in Whistler this winter

It's going to be SUPER tough finding somewhere to live in Whistler this year

Yup. The smart money's on Revelstoke I'd say.

Well i'm in Golden and it ain't so bad

Revelstoke/Kicking Horse - same thing I'm heading through Golden in a few weeks. Doing a road trip to the cabin up in the Shuswap. Couple of days in Banff, couple in Golden, couple in Revelstoke, then cabin and session Sun Peaks and Silver Star for a week

Sweet, been ski cutting KH with the patrol and there's just a stupid amount of snow up there. Think it should be in a good shape when it eventually opens.

As for "smart money", I don't think theres any such thing when it comes to ski resorts in BC, (with obvious exceptions) they all seem to be barely hanging on financially

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort