Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  WTFH    On:  Fri 17th June, 2005 at 12:55
WTFH
Surrey
#308  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  21 Jul '05 at 15:59

Originally posted by helsbels

cheers foxy, what would i do without you?!!

The trouble is, helsbels, you never do anything WITH me.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
jacksalterego
#309  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  21 Jul '05 at 16:43

Originally posted by WTFH

With lines like that, you guys should have girls queuing up for you!

You would have thought so wouldn't you!

Hels unfortuantely i'm off home now, but i promise to come fully prepared tomorrow with some of my favourites! Oh you lucky girl you're in for a real treat!

Oh go on then just a couple more before i go...

No, I'm not a cop. What can I get for fifty bucks?

Stand back, I'm a doctor. You go get an ambulance, I'll loosen her clothes.

You know how they say skin is the largest organ? Not in my case.

Be unique and different, say yes.

Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

I'm easy. Are you?

And a final one for the evening.....

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Thank you and good night!
         Jump to Top
*~Larry~*
Bern, Switzerland
#310  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  25 Jul '05 at 17:08

Originally posted by jacksalterego

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Thank you and good night!

:clap: :woot:

Fucking awesome! Loveing it!
EVERY TIME GRIFF GETS IN HIS HOT TUB - GOD KILLS A KITTEN.

TRUE STORY.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#311  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  25 Jul '05 at 17:10
Welcome, Larry! Where have you been all day?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#312  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  25 Jul '05 at 17:33

Originally posted by jacksalterego

i like it, i like it alot!

where the competition??????? woody??
         Jump to Top
jacksalterego
#313  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 08:46
Why thank you ladies!

Nice to know that it has the desired reaction..... if only i could remember it after a couple of drinks!!!

And yeah come on Woody where's the competition?
         Jump to Top
woody
Warwick
#314  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 09:56
Right sorry about that:

If leaves were kisses I'd send you a tree. If water were hugs I'd send you the sea. Love is forever, you'd get eternity If you need a boyfriend You can always have me

my taxis gone wivout me can i get in urs

Is your dad a baker? because u got sum fine baps

If u were any more sweeter then there would be a wanted poster down 4 u at the sweet shop

My friend over there wants your number so that he can get hold of me in the morning.

If i could re arrange the alphabet id put u and i together

hello there do u know the weight of a polar bear? neither do i but it breaks the ice!

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock

do u have a plaster? I hurt my knee when i fell for u..

Are your legs tired? because you have been running through my mind all day!

How do you fancy a post-coital cigarette?

If you were a lazer you would be set on stunning

HOW U DUIN! (said in a joey from friends manner)

CAN YOU CATCH?CAUSE I THINK IM FALLIN' FOR YOU!!

Your just like a parking ticket, you've got fine written all over u!

Can i borrow your phone, as i promised my mum i would call her the minute i met the girl of my dreams.

The word of the day is "legs".Lets go back to mine and spread the word

If snowflakes were kisses i would send you a blizzard!!!

dya know what'd look good on you?.....me

Hope you like
Once you've met Glen Plake, nothing quite seems as cool anymore.

Jump to Top
rodent
From Vail back to London
#315  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 10:15
oh dear
         Jump to Top
woody
Warwick
#316  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 10:21
they are the ultimate in cheese, im sure that if you heard one rodent you would swoon at the knees.

Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#317  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 10:26
good to see ya back in the game woody! a good mix of absolute cheese and comedy!
         Jump to Top
woody
Warwick
#318  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 10:28
Sorry have had lots of work!!! to do, but have managed to spend a bit of time doing this. and think that these are my favourites:

Originally posted by

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock

My friend over there wants your number so that he can get hold of me in the morning

do u have a plaster? I hurt my knee when i fell for u..

Jump to Top
shortstuff
Val d'Isere, Spain and UK
#319  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 10:32
so now u have worked out what you were doing all season WOODY instead of being in the pub with us!!!!!
         Jump to Top
rodent
From Vail back to London
#320  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 11:10
Ah ha - woody's hermit self is exposed!!!

(But i do recall seeing him in the pub till quite late back in early Dec!!!!)
         Jump to Top
woody
Warwick
#321  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 11:40
think it was called more under the thumb, and want allowed to go out for fear of big arguement!! haha. but did manage sometimes to make it out.

Jump to Top
Kenzie
God's own county/Tignes/South America/North America/Australasia/Asia/Africa
#322  Re: Natives Chatroom Xscape/BBQ/Fondue party  26 Jul '05 at 11:47

Originally posted by woody

think it was called more under the thumb, and want allowed to go out for fear of big arguement!! haha. but did manage sometimes to make it out.

Well, having seen the chat-up lines, I'm not suprised you weren't allowed out - she obviously knew you couldn't be trusted.
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet