MP3 player confusion //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  ferris    On:  Mon 1st August, 2005 at 18:00
Horse
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 361
Bournemouth
#226  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:21

Originally posted by

I went on a boat party in Southampton this year and Jame Zabiela was playing, he had just got back from Bulgaria and the airline had lost his records, he had a small packet of CDs and his Ipod, yet still managed to paly a 4 hour set...

He used a sampler to record music from his ipod or something and then remixed and cut up tracks from the CD while playing... its was genius and amazing to listen to...

Meaning, Ipod for Pro and Show...

If you'd have said this from the start we may have avoided 10 pages of back and forth drivel.

PS: FOR SALE: Creative Zen Touch 20GB, 1 careful owner, genuine reason for sale; I've been told its crap.£offers, may px for some magic beans.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 14,398
Surrey
#227  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:23

Originally posted by Horse

PS: FOR SALE: Creative Zen Touch 20GB, 1 careful owner, genuine reason for sale; I've been told its crap.£offers, may px for some magic beans.

I have magic beans - at least, they are small, orange beans, and if I eat just a handful of them, I start giving off noxious gases...
I post, therefore I am

         Jump to Top
Horse
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 361
Bournemouth
#228  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:25

Originally posted by

I have magic beans - at least, they are small, orange beans, and if I eat just a handful of them, I start giving off noxious gases...

Any advance?
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 14,398
Surrey
#229  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:26

Originally posted by Horse

Originally posted by

I have magic beans - at least, they are small, orange beans, and if I eat just a handful of them, I start giving off noxious gases...

Any advance?

Well, probably if I was in a boat, and facing forwards, there would be a bit of advance...
I post, therefore I am

         Jump to Top
Horse
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 361
Bournemouth
#230  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:32
Going once,
         Jump to Top
sam_c
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 891
North London
#231  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:35

Originally posted by BIGdave

I went on a boat party in Southampton this year and Jame Zabiela was playing, he had just got back from Bulgaria and the airline had lost his records, he had a small packet of CDs and his Ipod, yet still managed to paly a 4 hour set...

He used a sampler to record music from his ipod or something and then remixed and cut up tracks from the CD while playing... its was genius and amazing to listen to...

Meaning, Ipod for Pro and Show...

a sampler and a ridiculous amount of experience for pro and show more like!

that sounds class tho i'll have to keep an eye out for that guy
04/05 & 05/06 - Meribel, D!cks Tea Bar, DJ
         Jump to Top
Horse
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 361
Bournemouth
#232  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:38
Just got 2 PM's one from Sasha and one from James Zabiela, looks like i've got myself a dutch auction going.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Member Since: 2004
Posts: 14,398
Surrey
#233  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:49

Originally posted by Horse

Just got 2 PM's one from Sasha and one from James Zabiela, looks like i've got myself a dutch auction going.

So, you're not interested in my magic beans?
I post, therefore I am

         Jump to Top
BIGdave
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 282
Verbier
#235  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 13:56
YUK... what are Sony thinking... eek!
         Jump to Top
Horse
Member Since: 2005
Posts: 361
Bournemouth
#236  Re: MP3 player confusion  26 Sep '05 at 14:01

Originally posted by

So, you're not interested in my magic beans?

It's not that i'm not interested, its just that Sasha has upped James Zabeila's offer of Mexican jumping beans to magic beans that grow into a money tree.
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens