Morzine Natives List //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Sammyq22    On:  Tue 1st November, 2005 at 22:26
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#31  Re: Morzine Natives List  25 Nov '05 at 21:36
No!!! I hate when that happens!!! You will have to buy 5 more, just to make yourself feel better!!!
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top
helsbels
Weston-super-Mare, (Winter 04/05- Lapland then Morzine - Esprit.)
#32  Re: Morzine Natives List  25 Nov '05 at 22:09

Originally posted by vics

hey vix!! yeh was in dublin last night, bloody freezing! and i didnt have enough clothes as usual so i froze! was a good night tho. i think paddy is still stuck at the airport, poor thing![/quote:edaf2e1610]
you must have met my mates jack and delboy (chris) then!! i was in morzine last season with them.

[quote:edaf2e1610]hels r u heading out for a season this year? come along to morzine for a week or two if ur not!

defo hoping for abit of time out there, fingers crossed i can save enough to do a month but a week or 2 may have to do. proper gutted, youre all gonna have such an awesome season
         Jump to Top
paddy_morris
Morzine
#33  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 00:15

well there was talk of shutting the airport due to bad weather but not sure to be honest! i think we got out just in time.

left my favourite scarf at the airport, its bright blue and gorgeous, really gutted. you know when you just wear something all the time, i feel lost without it!

I'm home! It's a bit late, but i am indeed back, safe and sound. Mmmmmm. Bed Time.

Wasn't Dublin fun? Glad they didn't arrest me again. would've been tricky explaining that one to Simon and Cathy. Like the new photo by the way, young lady. Very Readers' Wives.
This is our decision to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.
Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do? Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?

www.paddyandandy.blogspot.com
www.justgiving.com/paddymorris
         Jump to Top
vics
Oxford- South America- Morzine
#34  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 11:06

Originally posted by paddy_morris

well there was talk of shutting the airport due to bad weather but not sure to be honest! i think we got out just in time.

left my favourite scarf at the airport, its bright blue and gorgeous, really gutted. you know when you just wear something all the time, i feel lost without it!

I'm home! It's a bit late, but i am indeed back, safe and sound. Mmmmmm. Bed Time.

Wasn't Dublin fun? Glad they didn't arrest me again. would've been tricky explaining that one to Simon and Cathy. Like the new photo by the way, young lady. Very Readers' Wives.

paddy im glad you got back safe and sound.
yeh dublin was good fun! only two and a half weeks to go. yay!

im off shopping soon, lots still to buy. all boring things like thermals tho
http://Vics83.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/vics83
         Jump to Top
angelic
notts
#35  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 11:37
what day is everyone arriving??? i can't get my case to close
         Jump to Top
vics
Oxford- South America- Morzine
#36  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 11:59
14th dec. ages! how bout you?
http://Vics83.bebo.com
http://www.myspace.com/vics83
         Jump to Top
angelic
notts
#37  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 12:05
tuesday i'm soo excited! my friends up there have already been down the pleny and said the snow's ace! if anyone wants my number to go for a drink, just drop me a pm
         Jump to Top
Vix63
here, there and everywhere
#38  Re: Morzine Natives List  26 Nov '05 at 13:02
Paddy, when vics said you were still at the aeropuerto I thought you might have been locked up or detained or something......
www.myspace.com/vix63
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort