Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  ponchopig    On:  Mon 23rd September, 2013 at 23:58
ponchopig
#1  Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  23 Sep '13 at 23:58
Hi there,

I am looking for flatmates to share an apartment in St Anton for the coming season. I have found some potential accommodation and contacted several landlords already. I think that it is cheaper to share an apartment and also much less lonely, seen as I will be travelling alone!

I am a 21 yr old guy from England, looking to do as much skiing as possible!

Get in touch if you're interested.
Edited 29/09/2013 @ 13:28 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
scharlottesturlason
#2  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  29 Sep '13 at 12:07
Hey you,

We're a friend couple (Christoffer, 25 & Charlotte, 23) from Copenhagen, Denmark. We are currently in the middle of our studies but have time off in January 2014 for 3 to 4 weeks or so. We've been visiting St. Anton every year for the past 20 years (!!!) and we thought we might as well try and go without our families and with complete dedication to skiing and nothing else.

Anyway, we've been having trouble finding accommodation that isn't out of this world expensive. I was pleased to find your post and I hope we could maybe make use of each other. I know we'll probably not be the best candidates as your future flatmates since we're not looking to stay for the entire season, but if you should anyway be open to it I think you should consider the possibility. Nevertheless, we could maybe stay with you for the period (depending on whether you find something) and share the rent, which could give some economical benefits for everyone.

Let me know if you like the idea.

Best regards,
Charlotte

Contact info:
sigrid_sturlason@live.dk
https://www.facebook.com/sigrid.sturlason
         Jump to Top
Kierancassidy
#3  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  30 Sep '13 at 15:22
Hi,
We are a group of 3 English lads who are looking for accomodation in st anton, we found a few apartments that were a bit expensive and are still waiting to get an answer on another. What sort of price is the apartment that you have found?
Thanks
Kieran
         Jump to Top
ponchopig
#4  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  30 Sep '13 at 23:42
Hi Kieren,

I have heard from 2 apartments so far, both for 6 people. They were €3500 and €3300 per person per season. Is that similar to what you had found?
         Jump to Top
ponchopig
#5  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  30 Sep '13 at 23:44
Hi Charlotte,

thanks for getting in touch. At the moment I am looking for people to share for the whole season, but depending on my position in January we might be able to sort something out. I probably won't know before then though!
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#6  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  8 Nov '13 at 10:39
Hey, Myself and a friend are both 23 year old Australians who will be ariving 7th of Janurary and staying for the rest of the season. I have done a season in Canada and another in America and am seriously struggling with the concept of finding accommodation for the season.

At home we are both professionals (Engineer, Tradie) and are taking some time off to chase the snow in Europe.

I have found a few places that are wayyyyyyyy over our budget, if you have had any luck and are interested let me know and i can send you through more information.
Cheers
Dane
         Jump to Top
ponchopig
#7  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  8 Nov '13 at 11:32
In reply to dwassell (Post #6)
Hi Dane, I am actually already in St Anton and I'm still having difficulty finding permanent accommodation. Hopefully I will be sorted by January so I don't think I will be much help to you.

Good luck anyway.
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#8  Re: Looking for flatmates, St Anton 2013/14  8 Nov '13 at 11:38
In reply to ponchopig (Post #7)
thanks anyway
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort