Looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen //

Author
  Topic Started By:  susie_t    On:  Tue 5th November, 2013 at 12:05
susie_t
#1  Looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen  5 Nov '13 at 12:05
Hi All, I'm looking for some sort of accommodation for the season in Mayrhofen and was wondering if anyone on here knew of any places? or any good sites to go on to look for said issue?

I've been offered a job without accom so kinda need to find somewhere before accepting.

Thanks guys!
         Jump to Top
dwassell
#2  Re: Looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen  8 Nov '13 at 10:48
Hey. Myself and a friend will be arriving on the 7th of Janurary and Staying for the rest of the season. We are looking for a share house. I have found a few places but currently they are wayyyyy over our budget.

I am really struggling with finding appropriate accommodation. If you stray across a share house that requires more people and would consider it an option, then feel free to let us know.

We are both 23 year old Australian males, going to try and get away without working. I have completed a few seasons in North America (Fernie--BC, Jackson Hole--WY) and the accommodation situation was significantly easier.

We are happy to consider any kind of living arrangments, as long as we get a roof over our head at night and we can ski by day. If interested, or if you find somewhere let me know and i can send you through more information, tell you about ourselves etc etc.

Cheers
Dane
         Jump to Top
kate01
#3  Re: Looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen  7 Jan '14 at 20:11
In reply to dwassell (Post #2)
Hi,

I was wondering if you had any luck. Me and my boyfriend are looking for a place to stay too for the rest of the season. We will be heading out the end of this week.
         Jump to Top
JRMski
#4  Re: Looking for accommodation in Mayrhofen  7 Jan '15 at 15:47
In reply to kate01 (Post #3)
Likewise, wondering if anyone found a place. I am moving out on the 17th of Jan and looking for a flat share.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort