Looking for a room/place in St. Anton 13/14 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Parance    On:  Sun 13th October, 2013 at 22:42
Parance
#1  Looking for a room/place in St. Anton 13/14  13 Oct '13 at 22:42
Hi,

I am moving this season to St. Anton for try to work and have a good time. I am a guy 27 years old that love snow sports. Is my first season in Alps, but I did already a couple of season in Spanish resorts.
I would like to find a place where stay during the season, and try to find something cheap. How much could be the price for a season in a really modest place (double or triple I don´t mind) roughly?
I am habituate to share flat or room with another people so I am really easy person in this issues. If someone have a place and need people for complete it, please contact me and I can be one of them. My email: aco.arance@gmail.com">paco.arance@gmail.com

Also if some of you have experience in St. Anton, I would like to ask some questions about. Your answer will be a great help.

I am thinking in move round 10/12. It is late or is good moment for find a job? I think that employees are required since 15 in advanced.. Do you recomend me arrive earlier?

Looking forward a answer.
         Jump to Top
Broken
#2  Re: Looking for a room/place in St. Anton 13/14  14 Oct '13 at 18:01
Get in touch with the tourist office and they will be able to send you a list of places available for seasonal lets, or what's left (plenty of places have already gone). Price wise, St Anton is not the cheapest of resorts, nightly cost may be around the €20 euro mark for season accom, but that varies depending on the accom and location.

Arriving in resort 10/12 is leaving it more than a little late, not just for accom, but for jobs also. Lifts open before then so pretty much everywhere will have staff sorted by then, and even if you find a job, you may struggle with accom.

Good luck.
         Jump to Top
begede
#3  Re: Looking for a room/place in St. Anton 13/14  15 Oct '13 at 22:19
In reply to Parance (Post #1)
pm'ed
Bectoria wrote Bwahahahaha post of the day. Post of the week!! Awesome.
Boggart wrote One of the funniest replies for months...well done!

-You can only be young once. But, you can always be immature.
-Just when you realize life’s a b1tch, it has puppies.
         Jump to Top
king_of_powder
old london town!
#4  Re: Looking for a room/place in St. Anton 13/14  16 Oct '13 at 10:36
BeeGeeDee you can't sell your bed to them, no matter how many private messages you send!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens