Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!! //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  mat297    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 14:19
erinmac
west coast scotland
#32  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  19 Nov '05 at 16:01
Just 2 let u guys know, we'll have another returner. Keith, a chef from last yr is coming out with his girlfriend Anna. The Floride is gonna rock this yr!
         Jump to Top
bighair
#33  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  23 Nov '05 at 19:23
hello erin its jim here congrats on you and mikey still being togethar , hally and stan are doing the catering for your training i am going back out for another season with kate but we are in val d isere kate is running a chalet for ten people and i am an MBO which is really cool say hi to mikey and if you want to contact me at all my email is jimany89@hotmail.com speak soon hopefully xxx
         Jump to Top
mat297
Edinburgh
#34  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  23 Nov '05 at 20:03
cool i will be working along side keith! i hope its kl, getting a bit apprehensive now!! LOL you lot better take it easy on the newbie!
Roll on the Snow!

^^^Meant to be animated^^^
         Jump to Top
Whitemoon
Nottingham/Courchevel
#35  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  23 Nov '05 at 22:19
Do you know when you're leaving yet? I'm off two weeks tomorrow, the last few weeks have flown by! What size bags are you taking out? I've managed to downsize from last year but it's still pretty hefty...as long as I can squeeze it in the coach it's all good Guess I'll see you all soon!
Stephanie x
*The sensual caress of waist deep cold smoke.... glory in skiing virgin snow, in being the first to mark the powder with the signature of their run*

*Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality*
         Jump to Top
erinmac
west coast scotland
#36  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  24 Nov '05 at 14:07
Hey Stef, am heading out on the 12th. Not looking 4ward 2 that coach journey but the end result will b worth it! Bag size doesn't really matter 2 much. Ul only kick urself if u leave sumthing essential behind cos u were trying 2 travel lite. I ended up having loads of stuff sent out 2 me. The downside was flying home & having 2 pay £130 in excess baggage! Won't b flying home this yr i think. Top tip - find a lovely strong man 2 carry ur stuff! One thing - u probably know this already but just in case, toiletries out there cost a lot and there's not a great selection (unless u use posh french brands) so take as much as poss wiv u.
         Jump to Top
Whitemoon
Nottingham/Courchevel
#37  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  24 Nov '05 at 15:14
Cool, bit worried about going out before others... hope cliques don't form... Agree on the toiletries. Mum always takes me to Boots just before I go away and it's 'her little treat' as it were! Problem is I go mad and buy the whole shop She's also willing to bring some things out when they come on holiday, and makes the mistake of telling me to ask everyone if they need anything. Last year they ended up bringing things from Vaseline to Hot Peri Peri sauce for the chef!
Stephanie x
*The sensual caress of waist deep cold smoke.... glory in skiing virgin snow, in being the first to mark the powder with the signature of their run*

*Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality*
         Jump to Top
bighair
#38  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  24 Nov '05 at 16:25
i was a bar hostie at the le floride last year now that was a good job because i used to sort all the staff out really cheap drinks with ridiculous measures in so a good tip is make sure you stay friendly with the bar man as he is a very handy person to know , i found the hostie side of my job last year hard to start with but it gets so much easier after about a month when you learn to cut corners that wont be noticed , to all first timers you will have a wicked time , oh another tip get god friends with keith as he is an amazing chef , and watch out for mikey riding the cows
         Jump to Top
Earl
#40  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  24 Nov '05 at 19:10
[quote="Whitemoon"]Cool, bit worried about going out before others... hope cliques don't form...

Dont worry about going early, we're just gonna have to do some extra work to set up training, we are on the coach with all the chalet staff - dont worry about cliques the coach journey is pretty non eventful.

I'll try find the other Floride people amongst the chalet lot on departure...

Tom
         Jump to Top
Jonathan
London
#41  Re: Le Floride / Courchevel roll call!!!  25 Nov '05 at 14:15
jonathan
kp and DJing at opening parties
1st
"Hi I'm Plod. I'm a professional Ski Bum"

05/06 - Courchevel
06/07 - St Anton
07/08 - Whister
08/09 - Peisey
09/10 - Val d'Isere
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere