Jo, can u make a chelet business from a rented chalet? //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Si man    On:  Tue 22nd January, 2008 at 16:34
Si man
Koh Samui
#1  Jo, can u make a chelet business from a rented chalet?  22 Jan '08 at 16:34
Hi Jo
I currently run a number of diving liverboards in asia. I rent a nice boat for a few months and then sub let it week by week offering a full luxury service. I'm looking to replicate the model in the alps and rent a large chalet for the season and then offer a luxury catered service - do you know if this is possible or who i could speak to to find out if it is possible? Do you know of people who are or have done this? Any help would be greatly apriciated.
Cheers
         Jump to Top
mickworld
London
#2  Re: Jo, can u make a chelet business from a rented chalet?  22 Jan '08 at 16:47
This has been done by one or two (!) people in the past - and several Tour Operators have done this for decades
         Jump to Top
beachmatt
#3  Re: Jo, can u make a chelet business from a rented chalet?  19 Feb '08 at 11:27
Hi Si Man. Not an experienced response I'm afraid but i am looking to do the same as you next season (see my post 'leasing a chalet' in the Q & A forum) and can share with you what I have learned so far.... Last week I sent an email to around 100 chalet owners (getting their emails from various chalet owner websites and tourist info) and within a day had 3 very positive responses, however have yet to have meetings with them to discuss details. One of them especially sounds very promising. More than happy to keep you updated with the progress but would you mind sharing a bit of your wisdom with me... i'd be really interested in hearing about how you went about setting up your liveaboard.... did you set up an asian company? did you need an asian business partner? would love to have a natter to see if we can help each other if you dont mind. get in touch on beachmatt69@hotmail.com. thanks mate, look forward to hearing from you.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort