ISIHAC //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Boggart    On:  Mon 5th June, 2006 at 14:47
mista
The sticks
#48  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 12:56
I wasn't going to read this thread because I dont listen to the radio much. However the real reason that I shouldn't have read it is that I have already read loads of threads which are basically foxy denying he is gay. This one's kind of like deja-vu.
         Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#49  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 12:58

Originally posted by mista

I wasn't going to read this thread because I dont listen to the radio much. However the real reason that I shouldn't have read it is that I have already read loads of threads which are basically foxy denying he is gay. This one's kind of like deja-vu.

You've been in fine form today

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#50  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 12:59

OK, mista, let me reiterate:
1. I am not gay.
2. Even if I was, I still would not be interested in going out with you.

So, STOP ASKING ME OUT.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#51  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 12:59
Touché!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, felis viverra consectetuer cursus, condimentum dolor ligula vitae, lobortis pellentesque ac diam pellentesque.
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#52  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:00

Originally posted by WTFH

So you were lying earlier when you said you couldn't get a stream from Real Player to your minidisc?

Hatters,

I never said that, I think we were both on different tracks (sic).

I thought you were referring to an internal real-time recording device in my laptop and not to an external real-time recording device.

I have soft wear that can record and edit any external source plugged in to the computer as well as any sound file on the hard disc but will not record a streaming from the web via 'Real Player.'

Here's pinning my hopes on Izzlers gear.

I remain,

Boggars
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#53  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:09

Originally posted by WTFH

OK, mista, let me reiterate:
1. I am not gay.
2. Even if I was, I still would not be interested in going out with you.

So, STOP ASKING ME OUT.

ow, you hurt me
         Jump to Top
Izzle
Calgary, AB, Canada
#54  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:12

Jump to Top
Boggart
#55  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:23
Izzlers,

Re: The above photo.

I presume 'Sleepy' is still in bed?

I remain,

Boggars

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#56  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:25
         Jump to Top
Secret Agent H
London
#57  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:42
Crikey! All this malarkey just for a 30 minute radio comedy show. Controversial, but you could just buy it on CD from the BBC shop. How terribly honest, moralistic and old school of me. I apologise in advance for the slating I'm certain to receive!
It's not what you know, it's who you know!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#58  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:47
Secreters,,

Come over here at once for your well deserved spanking!

How dare you suggest that I do anything honest or indeed moralistic.

Besides the recordings don't come out for years and I want to be able to record the show when I'm working and listen to it later when I haven't got an Internet connection.

I remain,

Boggars

Jump to Top
sandgroper61
London
#59  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:47

Originally posted by Secret Agent H

Crikey! All this malarkey just for a 30 minute radio comedy show. Controversial, but you could just buy it on CD from the BBC shop. How terribly honest, moralistic and old school of me. I apologise in advance for the slating I'm certain to receive!

Oh, don't be silly.

Now, go and stand in a corner and think about what you've done.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

=============================

The difference between a cult and a religion: in a cult, there is someone at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#60  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:49

Originally posted by boggart

Secreters,,

Come over here at once for your well deserved spanking!

How dare you suggest that I do anything honest or indeed moralistic.

Besides the recordings don't come out for years and I want to be able to record the show when I'm working and listen to it later when I haven't got an Internet connection.

I remain,

Boggars

How about writing to the BBC and asking them to podcast it?

A few other shows are already being podcasted.
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Secret Agent H
London
#61  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:50
Ok, I'll be much more sensible with my suggestions. Build a time machine, go back two weeks and listen to it when it was broadcast. Ta-dah! :P
It's not what you know, it's who you know!
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#62  Re: ISIHAC  6 Jun '06 at 13:54

Originally posted by Secret Agent H

Ok, I'll be much more sensible with my suggestions. Build a time machine, go back two weeks and listen to it when it was broadcast. Ta-dah! :P

That is a stupid idea.

If you can go back in time, why not go back to 8th May at Bristol Hippodrome, St Augustine’s Parade, Bristol, BS1 4UZ.
...and watch the recording of the first two weeks?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort