Is it possible to get a job from Australia //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Lytaren    On:  Tue 28th December, 2010 at 06:21
Lytaren
Australia
#1  Is it possible to get a job from Australia  28 Dec '10 at 06:21
Hi All!
So i'm from Australia, and have worked one season in europe before. I would love to work another one, I am going to be finishing up my uni at the end of 2011, and want to know if it is at all possible to get a job from Australia? I have a british passport/NI number/ bank account etc, so thats not a draw back.
Does anyone know if any employers would consider it? Mostly because I dont want to have to wait almost two whole years from now to have another season!
Sorry for the out of order ramblings...
Cheers!
         Jump to Top
a_caudle
UK
#2  Re: Is it possible to get a job from Australia  28 Dec '10 at 11:22
I don't see why not...if you've got a british passport and NI number it shouldn't be a problem.

You might have to pay for your own flight from australia to england though, as most TO's aren't that generous!
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#3  Re: Is it possible to get a job from Australia  28 Dec '10 at 19:50
Can you bowl or bat?
Do you know how to be polite to an umpire?

If so, send an email titled: "I could replace that useless whinging con, Ponting" to: TheSelectors@AussieCricket.com.au
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
sandgroper61
London
#4  Re: Is it possible to get a job from Australia  29 Dec '10 at 03:16

Originally posted by WTFH

Can you bowl or bat?

If so, send an email titled: "I could replace that useless whinging con, Ponting" to: TheSelectors@AussieCricket.com.au

No worries, Foxy, when you've actually beaten us in four consecutive home series (you still haven't quite managed one yet) get back to us.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

=============================

The difference between a cult and a religion: in a cult, there is someone at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.
         Jump to Top
Lytaren
Australia
#5  Re: Is it possible to get a job from Australia  29 Dec '10 at 06:28
Well that puts me out of my worries for now! Just the matter of finishing another year of studying...hmm perhaps a waste of my many tallents.

Originally posted by

Can you bowl or bat?

Well as I can do neither...I don't think I would be much use... but you never know at the way these blokes are playing at the mo!
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#6  Re: Is it possible to get a job from Australia  29 Dec '10 at 09:29

Originally posted by Sandgroper61

Originally posted by WTFH

Can you bowl or bat?

No worries, Foxy, when you've actually beaten us in four consecutive home series (you still haven't quite managed one yet) get back to us.

SG, I'm not sure that either of us will still be alive when/if that ever happens!
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort