Insurance with TUI //

Author
  Topic Started By:  jelly belly    On:  Mon 28th November, 2005 at 20:45
jelly belly
#1  Insurance with TUI  28 Nov '05 at 20:45
What are people doing for insurance with TUI? They have some insurance policy that covers only on piste. I phoned TUI and they said there was some £50 French insurance to cover the whole mountain that u could buy out there. But i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else. Has anyone else?
         Jump to Top
moj
#2  Re: Re: Insurance with TUI  28 Nov '05 at 21:41

Originally posted by jelly belly

What are people doing for insurance with TUI? They have some insurance policy that covers only on piste. I phoned TUI and they said there was some £50 French insurance to cover the whole mountain that u could buy out there. But i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else. Has anyone else?

Guess they mean Carte Neige, thought it was a bit cheaper, search for that and you should find a fair few comments.

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
jelly belly
#3  Re: Insurance with TUI  28 Nov '05 at 22:10
thanks 4 dat
         Jump to Top
moj
#4  Re: Insurance with TUI  28 Nov '05 at 22:53

Originally posted by jelly belly

thanks 4 dat

no problemo

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort