I NEED A MISSILE, JUST LIKE MY 04 RIDE TIMELESS!!! HELLLP!!! //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Crazee_jamie    On:  Tue 4th December, 2007 at 17:26
Crazee_jamie
Kaprun, Austria
#1  I NEED A MISSILE, JUST LIKE MY 04 RIDE TIMELESS!!! HELLLP!!!  4 Dec '07 at 17:26
I want to replace my timeless for when I'm rippin' down the piste or in powder. My 04 timeless was a BEAST, but it's seen better days and needs replacing as the base is now trashed and I've rode it hard for more than three seasons....

DO I BUY THE SAME 04 TIMELESS?????

I've ridden newer versions of the Timeless & they seem much softer than my green BEAST of a board. I've freestly boards already, and loved the fact the 04 green 161 timeless was at the total opposite end of the spectrum from them, so I ask -

Can anyone help with opinions on the changes of the Timeless range over the years?

Does anyone reccomend a board that is a COMPLETE MONSTER! STIFF AS F*CK, totally unforgiving, a missile in straight lines, excels off-piste etc.

PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!!!!

Jamie[/b]
RIDE HARD, ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
         Jump to Top
Grill
2 Alpes
#2  Re: I NEED A MISSILE, JUST LIKE MY 04 RIDE TIMELESS!!! HELLLP!!!  5 Dec '07 at 20:31
Palmer Crown or Platinum if you have the funds. Personally I'd go with last seasons Ride No4. It's based on the Timeless but faster with much better edge hold. It's also more robust.
"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
         Jump to Top
kitingplasterer
#3  Re: I NEED A MISSILE, JUST LIKE MY 04 RIDE TIMELESS!!! HELLLP!!!  19 Dec '07 at 19:09
salamon burner,
         Jump to Top
Grill
2 Alpes
#4  Re: I NEED A MISSILE, JUST LIKE MY 04 RIDE TIMELESS!!! HELLLP!!!  21 Dec '07 at 20:36
and?
"Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere