Houseshare for remainder 2014 season //

Author
  Topic Started By:  tomentwistle@ymail.com    On:  Sun 29th December, 2013 at 22:59
tomentwistle@ymail.com
London
#1  Houseshare for remainder 2014 season  29 Dec '13 at 22:59
Hi, me and a friend are looking for a small share or a few people to share a nice cheap flat or studio so we can shred everyday for the rest of the season.

Im tom 21 and a boarder, my friend is 21 girl skier.

I have found a few places which would work out less than £1000 each if there are 4 of us, obviously these places arent palaces but somewhere to rest our heads!

if you have anywhere or like the sound of this hit me up with a reply or a message and we can talk some more!
         Jump to Top
tgwale
Surrey
#2  Re: Houseshare for remainder 2014 season  11 Jan '14 at 01:05
Hi Tom, Im looking to come out mid/late january for the rest of the season - hopefully you still have space? Im 19 and a skier.
Tabs
         Jump to Top
tomentwistle@ymail.com
London
#3  Re: Houseshare for remainder 2014 season  11 Jan '14 at 08:47
Hey, still havnt found anywhere, not even sure what resort, austria seems cheaper, but france maybe more likely of finding a place :/ , i leave work next friday so im pretty committed to leave, do you have any location prefrences? If theres space wed be happy to share im sure, it would make everytghing a bit cheaper again

Tom
         Jump to Top
tgwale
Surrey
#4  Re: Houseshare for remainder 2014 season  21 Jan '14 at 22:22
In reply to tomentwistle@ymail.com (Post #3)
Sorry for the late reply. Anywhere in France or Switzerland? I know Val D'Isere but guess that's pretty busy already. I would need to be back in England by Mid march as I'm going travelling elsewhere but could go out as soon as possible if you've found anything let me know?
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet
- Skishop job in Val Thorens