Help Please ?! //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Sophie&Andy    On:  Wed 27th March, 2013 at 13:36
Sophie&Andy
#1  Help Please ?!  27 Mar '13 at 13:36
Hi Jo,

I have made a few posts on here already but had no replies so far. I am planning to go to Ischgl, Austria with my other half for the next winter season 2013/2014. I have been to Ischgl twice and love it there hence wanting to go.

I am struggling to find places to look for work? maybe i am doing it all wrong i have no idea. Neither of us has ever worked abroad before and im kind of clueless.

I am hoping to be able to get a chamber maid job and my boyfriend wants to work on the lifts. Im struggling to find anything about working on the lifts and cant find many chamber maiding jobs. Really need help in looking in the right place...?

Also we need accomadation - again posted on a few websites about this but had no replies. We only want a 1 bedroom flat/apartment that is basic is that realistic? Budget wise we have no idea what you would pay for seasonal accomadation so are looking for figures.

Other things like bank accounts and getting an austrian phone are also unknown to me? Can you help?!?

We are both in the process of learning German with a private tutor so hope this will help in all areas once we get there.

Really hoping you can shed some light

Thanks

Sophie
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort