Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW) //

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  4playdrums    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 15:31
4playdrums
around europe
#1  Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  6 Nov '05 at 15:31
meribel based rock bands 4play and new band shytestrips are look for hot attractive groupies preferrably female to get very drunk and flash there bodies and mayb service the bands...group fun a possiblity. applicants should send pictures to stixtrix@hotmail.co.uk
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#2  Re: Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  6 Nov '05 at 15:33
You know that girls can smell desperation at about 100 metres...
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Jessilicious
London
#3  Re: would do but...  6 Nov '05 at 15:34
i am the best groupie ever, it's a talent of mine but my heart is already given to these fellas www.myspace.com/vaticanjet, :heart: worthy owners I think you'll agree
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
         Jump to Top
Boggart
Somewhere without a paddle….
#4  Re: Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  6 Nov '05 at 16:58
Drummers,

Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad........

In all my years I've never worked with a band that had to advertise for sex.

What is the composition of your group? Four drummers???

I remain,

Boggars
Don't squeeze the trigger, if you can't stand the recoil. - Johnny Cash

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
4playdrums
around europe
#5  Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 11:33
so it seems that a couple of people on here dont hv a sense of humour...do u remember fun?? silly jokes, we hav obviously not grown up and thats why we do seasons!!!

lets not take things to seriously
         Jump to Top
mista
The sticks
#6  Re: Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 11:39

Originally posted by 4playdrums

so it seems that a couple of people on here dont hv a sense of humour...do u remember fun??

Clearly not, at least we can spell properly though

Jump to Top
Boggart
#7  Re: Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 11:48

so it seems that a couple of people on here dont hv a sense of humour...do u remember fun?? silly jokes, we hav obviously not grown up and thats why we do seasons!!!

Typical drummer reply. Now tries to make out it was a joke but he is a drummer (i.e. has the ability to count to four but no further and hits things for a living) so we all know it was a serious post.

I remain,

Boggars

Knowledge is knowing that the tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. - Miles Kington

"And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show." Humph's last ever ISIHAC sign-off
         Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#8  Re: Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 11:54

Originally posted by boggart

Typical drummer reply. Now tries to make out it was a joke but he is a drummer (i.e. has the ability to count to four but no further and hits things for a living) so we all know it was a serious post.

I remain,

Boggars

Be fair! Drummers can count up to six at least! If they're fans of Pink Floyd they might even make seven!

Originally posted by Motorhead

Everything Louder Than Everything Else!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#9  Re: Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 11:58

Originally posted by Penniless_Playa

Be fair! Drummers can count up to six at least! If they're fans of Pink Floyd they might even make seven!

Players,

Drummers that can count to beyond four are laughingly call 'Percussionists'[/i:9975d6d8fd] or more usually [i:9975d6d8fd]'Bingo Callers.'

I remain,

Boggars

Jump to Top
Penniless_Playa
Where am I?
#10  Re: Re: sense of humour???  7 Nov '05 at 12:00

Originally posted by boggart

Originally posted by Penniless_Playa

Players,

Drummers that can count to beyond four are laughingly call 'Percussionists'[/i:5ee52a9f00] or more usually [i:5ee52a9f00]'Bingo Callers.'

I remain,

Boggars
D'oh! A degree in music and I make a school boy error. Sorry dude - you are absolutely correct.

You remain

Originally posted by Motorhead

Everything Louder Than Everything Else!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
         Jump to Top
thedaftie
Inverness / Colorado
#11  Re: Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  7 Nov '05 at 13:20
I'm sure one of zappa's many drummers could count up to 13.

House!
         Jump to Top
Boggart
#12  Re: Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  7 Nov '05 at 13:24
Dafters,

Any idiot can randomly thump the skins and call it 'Jazz,' 'Avant Garde' or whatever. It does not necessarily mean they can count.

I remain,

Boggars

Jump to Top
4playdrums
around europe
#13  Re: humour!!??  7 Nov '05 at 19:11
so boggart, what job do u do?? hmmm... i started this as a joke and your on some kind of mission to put drummers down... i love my job, do u??
         Jump to Top
Sammyq22
Je deteste Surrey
#14  Re: Re: humour!!??  7 Nov '05 at 19:15

so boggart, what job do u do?? hmmm... i started this as a joke and your on some kind of mission to put drummers down... i love my job, do u??

*draws air back through teeth* Wow.
         Jump to Top
Jessilicious
London
#15  Re: Groupies wanted!!! (NSFW)  7 Nov '05 at 20:01
i wouldn't start on boggars, i like my life and (relative) sanity and i especially wouldn't if i was only 21posts old.
can't wait for this to kick off....
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
         Jump to Top

Next >
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet