God it's good //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Rachett    On:  Fri 16th September, 2005 at 08:45
WTFH
Surrey
#16  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 09:45
supposed to be a good weekend in London too - I may be heading to the festival thing on the south bank...
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
DB
Vienna Austria vía Manchester
#17  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 10:33
When snow-forecast.com sends out its first snow warning for Kaprun then skiing is around the corner. Got it yesterday and over 20cm fresh is forecast for the weekend .
         Jump to Top
WTFH
Surrey
#18  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 11:04

Originally posted by DB

When snow-forecast.com sends out its first snow warning for Kaprun then skiing is around the corner. Got it yesterday and over 20cm fresh is forecast for the weekend .

Anyone else hate DB?
I post, therefore I am

Jump to Top
Geekychick
Bristol. Again.
#19  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 11:09
i hate the fact I was near there a few weeks ago and then decided to come home!
         Jump to Top
paddy_morris
Morzine
#20  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 11:13
Shropshire is sunny and COLD. wearing a jumper today for the first time since June, and had my first skiing dream last night (was in morzine at my old chalet, and it was puking snow! yay!). also my old shoulder injury is starting to ache, which means snow is DEFINATELY on the way. so excited!

BRING IT ON!!!!

This is our decision to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.
Yeah it's overwhelming, but what else can we do? Get jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?

www.paddyandandy.blogspot.com
www.justgiving.com/paddymorris
         Jump to Top
landonmyfeet?
#21  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 11:22
Loved waking up to some sunshine this morning.
Can't wait to get out to the alps.

Not liking being cold in the old flip flops though. Or stuck in a lab with no windows, but never mind.
         Jump to Top
DB
Vienna Austria vía Manchester
#22  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 12:17

Originally posted by WTFH

Originally posted by DB

Anyone else hate DB?

I meant around the corner in terms of time not distance, Kaprun is 4 hours away and I've got to insulate the loft this weekend .
Anyway I thought your view of European powder was that is was wet, sticky and crap so why the hating? I know you like your Champagne but you got to hold it with the proper beer drinkers sometimes too.

Stop whinging and get over here this autumn for a long weekend (as you promise every year ), anybody else up for it?
         Jump to Top
Bags
London
#23  Re: Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 12:26

Originally posted by Rachett

I have to say, i rarely sit on a morning and think, wow, it's all really good, but it is hu? The suns shining, the airs a little bit crisp and we have the weekend to look forward to.[/quote:2b2a4150eb]
Agreed! Air was lovely and fresh this morning. Then I got on the tube...

Now in an airless office, but am buggering off early to drive miles. Yay!

[quote:2b2a4150eb="paddy_morris"]Shropshire is sunny and COLD

Excellent.
"I am a very good skier...in my mind. However, video evidence suggests that I'm rubbish. I look like a bus driver in a primary-coloured anorak, sitting on an imaginary lavatory. Also I can only turn right. So to mask my embarrassment, and the pain in my thighs, I ski only when very drunk. I can recommend this wholeheartedly." Jeremy Clarkson
         Jump to Top
moj
#24  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 14:07
This is why I fukcing love the natives forums

This weather was the best birthday present I could have got, but when I tell my friends they look at me funny. Atleast some people understand

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
rodent
From Vail back to London
#25  Re: God it's good  16 Sep '05 at 14:21

Originally posted by moj

This is why I fukcing love the natives forums

This weather was the best birthday present I could have got, but when I tell my friends they look at me funny. Atleast some people understand

might have missed something here - but is it your birthday today????
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet