For Sale: Salomon Impact 10cs 120flex £130 //

Author
  Topic Started By:  extremerob    On:  Wed 13th November, 2013 at 21:21
extremerob
#1  For Sale: Salomon Impact 10cs 120flex £130  13 Nov '13 at 21:21
Hi there,

I am selling my pair of Salomon Impact 10 custom shell ski boots. They are mondo size 29.0 and have seen 4 weeks of skiing. they are in good condition and no damage to the buckles or straps. reason for selling is that I have decided to go a for a slightly stiffer and narrower fitting boot. They have a custom shell and liner so they can be heated and remolded to your foot with ease.

Taken from Salomon:
The Salomon Impact 10 CS is a boot that takes patented Custom Shell™ Technology to the next level. More surface area on the shell has custom fit material, so more fit issues can be resolved quickly and simply.Its concept is taken from racing, combining it with Advanced Shell Technology, Spaceframe shell profile and patented Custom Shell™ Technology to create a boot that acts as a second skin with perfect foot envelopment providing exceptional sensitivity and precise power transmission. Advanced Shell Technology (Bi-material PU lower shell and upper cuff) and Second Skin Last provide the snuggest and most anatomic fit so every bit of control and pressure is transferred to the ski when it matters most. The Salomon Impact 10 CS lets you slice your way down the hill at top speeds and ski hard and fast for hours on end.

Custom Shell
Advanced shell technology
Double canting
4 micro titanium buckles
Articulated buckles
3D buckle
My Custom Fit Pro liner
Sensitive liner
Neoprene toe box
Dismantable flex rivet
Heel and toe removable din pads
1st tooth catch
Adjustable spoiler
Flex 120
Last 100-106mm
Strap 45mm

I am asking for £130 for the boots. Pick up in London or a drop off at Hemel on a Monday night can be arranged. Alternatively I can inquire about postage.

Thanks for the interest and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Rob

Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere