Flexiski interview help! //

Author
  Topic Started By:  chopsy    On:  Wed 27th August, 2014 at 13:41
chopsy
Scotland
#1  Flexiski interview help!  27 Aug '14 at 13:41
Hi

Im applying to do my first ski season this winter in St Anton. Ive applied to a bunch of different companies and for different roles and got a few interviews but the most promising seems to be the one for Flexiski as a housekeeper. just from scanning google and some forums they seem to be a good company to work for and i think a housekeeper could be the best role for me as im really not a very confident cook, although i have applied for a few chalet host roles which involve cooking a 3 course meal every night...probably not ideal!

So basically im wondering if anyone has done this interview before? apprently its a group interview followed by a one to one interview. any tips on what to expect, what theyre looking for? usually i would be alot less stressed about it but im from Scotland and will be travelling around 12 hours each way to make this interview so if i blow it il be pretty raging at myself! Also because of the distance and money i can really only choose one interview to travel down for and i reckon this is the one il go for, has anyone worked as a housekeeper in a hotel for them before? Ive heard mixed reports on the amount of time you get on the snow?? any info on how much snow and party time you get would be MUCH appreciated

Thanks in advance!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet