First Season //

Author
  Topic Started By:  medgun    On:  Thu 29th August, 2013 at 13:19
medgun
#1  First Season  29 Aug '13 at 13:19
Hi all , Looking to do my first snow season this year after hearing only positive things from a friend who chalet hosted in st anton the season just gone. Iv passed an interview, and have been given les arcs as my destination for the season.
Just thought id see if anyone has done a season in les arcs or have any information about whether its any good? Anywhere I go I know il have a good time, Im just debating whether to go to a few more interviews to see if I can get out to Austria or a more lively resort. Anyways, any information or advice will be greatly appreciated ! ....
Thanks
         Jump to Top
boardfluff
#2  Re: First Season  8 Oct '13 at 10:25
In reply to medgun (Post #1)
Hello there.

Im about to go into my second season. I was offered Les Arc as a rep but was later offered Mayrhofen in Austria as ive always fancied Austria. From what ive been told and read about Les Arc is that the skiing is absolutely amazing. Loads of km of piste with plenty off off-piste.

The resort is split into 3 parts. 1600 (more family based) 1800 (more rowdy and where the majority of young people go) 1950/2000 (a bit more chilled but still has enough to offer)

What kind of season are you looking for?

Mike
         Jump to Top
medgun
#3  Re: First Season  8 Oct '13 at 14:55
In reply to boardfluff (Post #2)
Hi dude,

Thanks for getting back! Cheers for the info as well. Mainly looking for some good off piste boarding, a bit of apr├Ęs chucked in as well wouldn't go a miss! I've payed my commitment bond now so looks like I've got myself a good deal! I've heard the European xgames are held in France, I don't suppose you've heard when or where this year ?

Sam
         Jump to Top
boardfluff
#4  Re: First Season  9 Oct '13 at 12:08
In reply to medgun (Post #3)
Awesome man you'll have a great time, like i sai the powder is supposed to be sick. What job / company are you with?

Les Arc has a few cool / rowdy bars from my research - think they are mainly based in 1800 but the resorts are linked so you can venture down. which resort will you be in?

The xgames were held in Tignes but they have now decided to withdraw from hosting it in Tignes for 2014, I think the next venue is undecided.
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort