Esprit/Inghams interview task //

Author
  Topic Started By:  KMNut    On:  Sun 10th August, 2014 at 22:20
KMNut
#1  Esprit/Inghams interview task  10 Aug '14 at 22:20
So I hope nobody minds me asking this here, but I'm at a bit of a loss.

I have an interview coming up for the position of Stores Supervisor and in the interview I have to:

" Please bring something with you to present at the group interview that shows your skills and suitability for the job you have been invited in for, in the most imaginative and creative way possible. Please bear in mind that you need to demonstrate your suitability for the job."

Now as this wasn't the position I applied for and this will be my first season I'm really lacking any context for this one.

One of my current employments is as an Asda delivery driver, so I suspect that's why I was put in for the job and public speaking doesn't bother me (doing a best man speech cured me of that).

I've phoned them and have a reasonable understanding of what the job entails and I don't forsee any real problems in actually performing it.

But right now I'm open to any and all suggestions on the interview task part.

Thanks in advance
         Jump to Top
kdiaz
#2  Re: Esprit/Inghams interview task  14 Aug '14 at 12:08
In reply to KMNut (Post #1)
I've got this interview too! But for a hotel assistant.

I have no idea what to do for the task either!

Good Luck!
         Jump to Top
ellie_the_owl
#3  Re: Esprit/Inghams interview task  16 Aug '14 at 20:47
Hey

I just got a job with Inghams a couple of weeks a go as a hotel assistant after an interview in Manchester.

Basically just swot up hard, on all of the companies and hotel plan, be prepared to answer questions so that you stand out from the crowd. For the task basically do something related to what your doing, I had three props (a photo of my nine housemates, a toilet brush and cupcakes) basically explain how you would fit with the job role etc.

Good Luck!
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort
- What am I doing wrong!
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- Appartment available for seaon in La Joue du Loup
- INTERVIEW with workaseason as a KP/NP
- Kitchen assistant interview with workaseason
- Skype interview
- Do you need a Food Hygiene Certificate for Chalet