Equity Ski - 4th Decemer //

Author
  Topic Started By:  Grim_549    On:  Thu 1st December, 2005 at 22:47
Grim_549
NE scotland
#1  Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  1 Dec '05 at 22:47
Hey people, i know this is a reeeeeeeeealy late post but any1 going to montgenvere by coach on the 4th dec, from brighton.

cheers ppl
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#2  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 08:25
pm 'evilamnesiac' on here, i know he's leaving on the 4th and i know he's working for equity, but i don't know where he's leaving from.

ooooh and have you been to montgenevre before? it's lovely!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#3  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 08:32
what job are you doing grim? ill be on the coach on the 4th, if this is your first season with equity.... just remember

you don't have to throw fish to have fun!

all will become clear at training
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#4  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 09:04

Originally posted by evilamnesiac

what job are you doing grim? ill be on the coach on the 4th, if this is your first season with equity.... just remember

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(but how fit is the dude in the beany on the video??!)
         Jump to Top
Grim_549
NE scotland
#5  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 12:14

Yeah this is my 1st season so i dont really know what to expect.
I applyed for KP/NP thought id keep up the pot licken for a few more years, never even snowboarded anywhere else in the world ( just pishy scotland ) so this should be awsome

cheers
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#6  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 12:20

Originally posted by Grim_549

Yeah this is my 1st season so i dont really know what to expect.
I applyed for KP/NP thought id keep up the pot licken for a few more years, never even snowboarded anywhere else in the world ( just pishy scotland ) so this should be awsome

cheers

hey grim - i never did a season either (and unfortunately now it's gonna be next year ) but i went to montgenevre last year for a week staying with evilamnesiac - the place is great, i imagine you'll be working in the rois mages?? nice small resort too so friendly, and everyone seems to drink in the rois mages bar. i just hope for your sake they got different staff accomodation......................

bex
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#7  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 15:14
KP? be prepared, you are now the chefs female dog, and he will throw pans, food, plates at you as and when he see's fit. you status is that of a dishpig!

Just kidding, (not about the pans, ive seen it happen) KP is one of the best jobs, no responsibility, lots of skiing, no guest contact and the kitchen staff are usually a close knit lot who tease the waiters/waitresses mercilessly and each other, you'll have a wicked time
         Jump to Top
Grim_549
NE scotland
#8  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  2 Dec '05 at 18:12

Originally posted by

hey grim - i never did a season either (and unfortunately now it's gonna be next year ) but i went to montgenevre last year for a week staying with evilamnesiac - the place is great, i imagine you'll be working in the rois mages?? nice small resort too so friendly, and everyone seems to drink in the rois mages bar. i just hope for your sake they got different staff accomodation......................

bex

Yeah i think i am staying at rois mages - the pic looks great n the aether apparently is good just now so looks like ill have a balst.
Even though i love to snowboard, never been much of a people person... but this will all change, just as long as you other resort workers get used to my music

- evilamnesiac
i dont mind being a kp, never have east i can look at the food and comapre it too the restaurants ive worked in before.
If nothing else i can just do my work n tan the cheifs on the slopes when im finnished

cheers
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#9  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  3 Dec '05 at 08:46
L'igloo bekons i fear......

i'll see you on the coach tomorrow!
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#10  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  3 Dec '05 at 09:07

oh.my.god. when you say tomorrow, you actually mean tomorrow, like the day after today don't you.

like if i was to get on the late flight to leeds again tonight i wouldn't be able to see you. and that's gonna be the case for the next 6 months.

oh.my.god what the hell am i going to do?

:worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry:
         Jump to Top
Grim_549
NE scotland
#11  Re: Equity Ski - 4th Decemer  3 Dec '05 at 16:54

Did you go to the Leeds Interveiw by any chance?? if u did then i might "remember" what you look like :P lol

cheers
         Jump to Top

Latest Posts
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort
- How do you get a job?
- Accommodation Le La
- Childcare position Val d'Isere
- Female Bartender Wanted
- Bar staff wanted for a bar in a French ski sresort