Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love //

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  Dayice    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 18:04
belgian vince
just back from australia, already back in austria
#31  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 14:39
hey wapple, where are you approx in belgium ? if there's 4 of us, we could start a "belgian natives bridge club" or something of the like..
"There is no sense of possibility if there is no reality, but I could be wrong of course" - R. Musil
         Jump to Top
moj
#32  Re: Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 15:00

Originally posted by Dayice

when are equity contracts coming for resort reps?

Really I need to know.

Dear god you're going to be a rep!? Social interaction is clearly not your strong point dude! I'd assumed KP/NP, but a rep!?!!

Originally posted by toiletduck

Alright, I'd like to say that all eople with 3 letter forum names beginning with M, who've been heli skiing in NZ are twats with the social skills of a dead horse and should probably be banned from the internet in general, as well as sharp objects.
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#33  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 15:07
Hey, I'm from Overijse near Brussels. Bridge club not really my thing. I like paganistic hacky sack throwing. Sound good?

Johnny, as for getting your Dad to drive you from Leeds to Brighton... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good luck
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#34  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 16:11

Originally posted by WAPPLEBEE

Hey, I'm from Overijse near Brussels. Bridge club not really my thing. I like paganistic hacky sack throwing. Sound good?

Johnny, as for getting your Dad to drive you from Leeds to Brighton... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good luck

you met his dad then Will??
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#35  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 16:13
Nope. I'm just guessing that he won't fancy an eight hour round trip
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#36  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 16:15

Originally posted by evilamnesiac

i think it will be train to brighton for me

trying to convince my dad to take me down probably won't work though

Johnny - HINT - speak nice to angela, maybe you can miss the train and coach altogether and arrival with some level of style??
         Jump to Top
belgian vince
just back from australia, already back in austria
#37  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 17:18
hey will, any chance of you playing golf @ overijse? I play @ duisburg, not far from there.
"There is no sense of possibility if there is no reality, but I could be wrong of course" - R. Musil
         Jump to Top
Dayice
guh
#38  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 21:33
piffle and tosh!!!
i cherish every living thing and love their company.
RRRRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH I AM THE MIGHTY FACEPLANT.........FEAR ME!!!!
         Jump to Top

< Prev
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort