Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love //

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Dayice    On:  Sun 6th November, 2005 at 18:04
blankuser
#16  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 10:59
lol, how is mercer anyways? has anyone seen him?

anyone else from last year coming back? brett and sam are with a chalet company in Val d'isere i think
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#17  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:00

Originally posted by WAPPLEBEE

There were two Johnny's in the bar. Thinking about it though, only one 'slaved away' and the other probably wouldn't be asked back by Equity seeing as he was fired and all!!!

hi will, i was there too, although only for a week to visit the johnny that slaved.

hope you had an enjoyable summer!!

bex
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#18  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:21
Me, Hasmig, Griff, Ollie and Chard are the only ones coming back to my knowledge. Phillipa can't because she's got a mortgage and the bank won't let her. I think some people from other Tour Ops are coming out but don't know who.

Hey Bex, yeah I remember you. Hope everything is cool. My summer was fine. Very very lazy. Haven't really done too much. VIP repping in Paris, property buying in Bulgaria, various gigs around Belgium and a couple of wild nights thrown in.

Where are you going Johnny? Serre Che?
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#19  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:27
is luke coming back out with griff? im in serre chevalier, hows chard? are you all in monty?
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#20  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:30
I love Les Rois Mages. It is a vestige of lovliness. The angelic facade is complimented nicely by the warm and loving interior design. This building is a true testament to mankinds ability and willingness to 'push the envelope' in ways that are matched solely by the architects who designed such structures as the great Pyramids of Gizza and the Great wall of the Peoples Republic of China.

How I adore her and cannot wait to be embraced in her sweet boosom come the lonely winter nights
Edited 21/11/2005 @ 12:48 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#21  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:42
that sucks, nevermind, you and griff repping? you seen the new hotel? got loads of music for this season in the bar, hopefully we will have the snow.

ive been working over the summer, just updating the shop website for the 2006 bikes, god its boring! really looking forward it this year, hopefully we'll get good managers and decent staff accomadation, wouldn't like another 6 monhs of the igloo
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#22  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:46
I love Les Rois Mages. It is a vestige of lovliness. The angelic facade is complimented nicely by the warm and loving interior design. This building is a true testament to mankinds ability and willingness to 'push the envelope' in ways that are matched solely by the architects who designed such structures as the great Pyramids of Gizza and the Great wall of the Peoples Republic of China.

How I adore her and cannot wait to be embraced in her sweet boosom come the lonely winter nights
Edited 21/11/2005 @ 12:48 Revision #2
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#23  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:50
ill be in monty when we first get out there, so caramel vodkas in the blue shite... it will be cool to meet up with matt, craig and ben for a beer.

the bar in serre chevalier looks like its going to be full of kids every night but nevermind,
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#24  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:51
Probably but on the plus side, you'll finish early every night!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#25  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 11:56
hopefully! i think its a hotel bar so it shouldn't be open in the day which leaves lots of time on the mountain, did you go to the party in brighton? any good? it worked out too expensive to go from leeds, and has anyone heard from brian and charlie? one is the most evil bastard ive ever met and the other being the most useless pillock ive ever met (although he was a laugh once he'd quit! always had the impression he was going to burst into tears at any moment)
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#26  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 12:01
There asre very few people in the world that I would describe as a bad person but Brian is definatley one of them. As for Charlie, I always quite liked him. I respected the fact that he tried so hard but never quite got there. He was a useliess pillock but once he quit, I went on the piss with him and he had me in hysterics!

The party was absolute carnage. we all arrived on the Saturday morning and didn't stop drinking until Monday afternoon. It got worse from theere because Me, Griff, Busby, Lauren and Rosie went up to Snitterfield and carried the whole debauched event on for a few more days. I was wrecked for an entire week.
         Jump to Top
SchoffelShuffle
Anywhere and Nowhere
#27  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 12:19

Originally posted by WAPPLEBEE

The party was absolute carnage. we all arrived on the Saturday morning and didn't stop drinking until Monday afternoon. It got worse from theere because Me, Griff, Busby, Lauren and Rosie went up to Snitterfield and carried the whole debauched event on for a few more days. I was wrecked for an entire week.

hoorah - sounds a lot like my plans for christmas!! serre chevalier beware. :P
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#28  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 14:25
So! wonderful equity people! if we are all on the same coach going out france, is anyone going to catch it from 'oop north'?? specifically leeds, always worth meeting up to travel down (its not easy lugging your gear from platform to platform on your own!)
         Jump to Top
WAPPLEBEE
#29  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 14:27
Nope/ I'm driving. No long and sweaty coach rides for me!!!! In any case, I'm in Belgium, the training is in Austria and then I'm off to France!!!
         Jump to Top
blankuser
#30  Re: Equity contracts, equity people...show me some love  8 Nov '05 at 14:31
i think it will be train to brighton for me

trying to convince my dad to take me down probably won't work though
         Jump to Top

< Prev Next >
Latest Posts
- Who Are the 19 Worst Guests in a Ski Chalet?
- Looking for roommate St.Anton season 17/18
- Morzine beds available
- Need a ride to Tignes from Geneva airport tomorrow
- This season, I'm off to...
- Ski Lift operator Jobs
- French speaking male bar staff required!
- Chef/Kitchen Staff Wanted in Les 2 Alpes
- Topic: Sharing seasonal accommodation 2017/18
- lift to any french resort